OCCRA
Go to Post it's shadows and fog and stormy skies and a reminder that things are rarely black and white but instead, the places in between. - MissInformation [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Off-Season Events
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-30-2003, 04:21 PM
AKA: Janice Bourget
no team
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 1999
trollin1st is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to trollin1st
Rally in the Valley?

Does anyone have any info on Ralley in the Valley? I know it's May 10th but I don't have any other info...also, does anyone have any info on Mayhem on the Merrimack? If you do, please e-mail me @ trollin1st@hotmail.com or reply to this post...thanks
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
Info & A link on this thread:
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...threadid=20440
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-01-2003, 01:16 PM
GET IT ON!!
FRC #0121 (Rhode Warrior)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Kyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Fenton
According to the Rally Cordinator

Team 238
Team 88
Team 885
Team 190
Team 501
Team 121
Team 195
Team 213
Team 134
Team 95

The coordinator believes that teams are not signing up because some teams have not yet received their robot back yet. We just ours back 2 days ago, so I can see where some people are not signing up.

As for Mayhem you can find all of their info on their website @
http://www.surko.net/first/mayhem/2003/index.html
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-01-2003, 01:26 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
I'm done being quiet!
FRC #0131
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1995
Andy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Grady
Get In On These!!!

I just wanted to post some encouragement for teams to get in on these competitions if you haven't signed up. Both Ralley and Mayhem are an absolute blast every year! The competition is tough, the areas are nice...its just an awsome experience. Oh, and I'm sure there will be no snow at Ralley like there was last year! Sign Up! I promise you wont be dissapointed =)

Good Luck,
-Andy Grady
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-02-2003, 06:07 PM
How you doin'?!
AKA: Dave Kingsley
FRC #0088 (TJē)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2001
Pin Man has a spectacular aura aboutPin Man has a spectacular aura aboutPin Man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pin Man
88 is going to Rally, Merrimack, Battlecry, and River Rage... We are still waiting for our robot... They say probably tuesday to get it back...

Attending Bridgewater State College

Shirt collection- 25, 47, 69, 140, 173, 191, 213, 303, 365, 461, 836, (2)862, 885, 888, 1027, (2)1073, 1156.
Shirts in the works-
Shirt Wish List- 45, 48, 61, 67, 84, 86, 95, 103, 111, 126, 175, 190, 233, 236, 716, 870, 871, 1114, and any other team basically
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Getting old
FRC #0095

Andy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond repute
To add on to Kyle's list, the following teams have confirmed they will be coming:

This brings the total up to 13.

I am not sure how many are still waiting to confirm, but we are confident of having ~20.

-Andy A.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Alumni
FRC #0088 (TJē)

Nick Mac will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nick Mac
hey everyone...although 88 and 88.8 didn't exactly win today, we did have a blast...thanks to everyone in lebanon and andy (the announcer, i'm not sure if your the one who started the post) you did a fantastic job anouncing today...
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Getting old
FRC #0095

Andy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond reputeAndy A. has a reputation beyond repute
Our announcer was Andy Grady.

He was to say the least, fantastic.

His name is also Andy, which rates him pretty high in my book regardless.

-Andy A.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-11-2003, 08:41 AM
Unsung FIRST Hero
I'm done being quiet!
FRC #0131
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1995
Andy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Grady
Ralley Was Great

Hi all,

Thank you for your compliments, I greatly appreciate them. Ralley was a blast. Given all the technical confusion, and rules confusion of the day, I think that everyone did an excelent job in making this a very fun and exciting event. The heroes of the day...the Lebanon Scoring crew and the staging crew. Those kids did an excelent job of pulling the competition together in the face of adversity, and they deserve all the credit in the world!

Congrats,
Andy Grady
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Alumni
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Todd Derbyshire will become famous soon enoughTodd Derbyshire will become famous soon enough
Ok first an apology, I was suppose to be the head ref at Rally in the Valley and due to some sudden conflictions with school I had to at the last minute withdraw from what I volunteered for. I apologize for this but truly if I could have gone I would have and I'm hitting myself for it as we speak. Question 1 to my team if you see this how did we have TWO TEAMS. Lastly, what were the results of the competition.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
How you doin'?!
AKA: Dave Kingsley
FRC #0088 (TJē)

Pin Man has a spectacular aura aboutPin Man has a spectacular aura aboutPin Man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pin Man
Well Todd we decided to enter hammer head the robot from 2 years ago... Didn't do too well... 88 finished 11th and 88.8 finished 12th... haha... there were only 12 teams there though... All teams made it to the play offs and both robots lost in the first round...

Attending Bridgewater State College

Shirt collection- 25, 47, 69, 140, 173, 191, 213, 303, 365, 461, 836, (2)862, 885, 888, 1027, (2)1073, 1156.
Shirts in the works-
Shirt Wish List- 45, 48, 61, 67, 84, 86, 95, 103, 111, 126, 175, 190, 233, 236, 716, 870, 871, 1114, and any other team basically

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: