Go to Post If duct tape isn't the answer, you're not asking the right question. - Morgoth [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > IT / Communications > Website Design/Showcase
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-22-2006, 03:25 PM
AKA: Mellie
FRC #0176 (Aces High)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2004
MChapman is just really niceMChapman is just really niceMChapman is just really niceMChapman is just really niceMChapman is just really nice
updated websites

Well Aces High just updated their website to get it ready to send in for the website award. We would like you to check it out! If your teams website is updated an ready to send in for the website award post your link here. Good luck teams!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
VEX Robotics Engineer
AKA: Arthur Dutra IV; NERD #18
FRC #0148 (Robowranglers)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2002
artdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond reputeartdutra04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: updated websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by MChapman
Well Aces High just updated their website to get it ready to send in for the website award. We would like you to check it out! If your teams website is updated an ready to send in for the website award post your link here. Good luck teams!
I try to keep my team's website updated regularly. I do a lot of the content as well as all of the layout and coding work. A few months ago I began to redo most of the visual aspects of it. All the content is online, but I am still redoing the graphics and layout for all the pages. Right now it is not 100% finished (more like 65% is completed), but I will have it done by the deadline. Even if it means staying up to 2 AM drinking tons of Mountain Dew or Pepsi or some other caffienated beverage every day.

世上无难事,只怕有心人.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: