Go to Post That statement makes far too much sense for me to understand it. - Aignam [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Control System > FRC Control System
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2008, 01:15 PM
FRC #1761 (TekClaz)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2005
TekClaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TekClaz
Can not set team number on DS

We have read the instruction over and over and our team can not set our number on the DS. Holding down the center button has no affect. Any other team have similar issues?

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2008, 01:22 PM
AKA: Alex Tannahill
no team

Rookie Year: 2008
rtfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can not set team number on DS

as your sig says Keep It Simple Stupid. Do a search before posting and you would find a thread on this topic, I believe the problem was that the still had the OTB firmware on the DS, have you updated yet? Did you finish the test board out of box before updating? Another thing is that those buttons need to be pressed hard.

PS. I do not think you are stupid, i just wanted to point out that a simple search would have helped you.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
FRC #0469 (Las Guerrillas)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2006
tdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud oftdlrali has much to be proud of
Re: Can not set team number on DS

I have to agree with Alex on this one, there have been about 10 threads about this EXACT topic. Search first, or look through the appropriate forums.

That said, update your DS, and you'll be able to change your team number. If you had followed the instructions step by step, you would've updated the DS before trying to set the team number.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: