Go to Post Welcome to FIRST, side effects may include...... - spears312 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-14-2010, 11:26 PM
FRC #2771 (Code Red Robotics)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2006
Corey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant futureCorey Oostveen has a brilliant future
High School Students Working Together to Accomplish Something Great!

Disclaimer: This has absolutely nothing to do with robotics. But it is inspiring.

At my old High School the AV Club (I am a proud former member) decided to do something great. Their plan to include 1400 students in a mis en scene (meaning one continuous shot) Lip Dub video was completed with spectacular results.

I am just so impressed with this effort of what I think is a World Record to produce such a great piece!

Please take the time to watch it! Show your friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM8nCpU001Y

The adversity faced by the AV director and program in general was astronomical. It seemed as if everyone wanted the program to fail thus keeping students from leaving a typical classroom setting. For him and the students to come together and create this is amazing. I just think the story is inspiring and deserves some recognition.

Regards,

Corey Oostveen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: