OCCRA
Go to Post The Scouting Award exists. It's called "Championship Winner". - Chris is me [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Programming
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
None #1296 (Full Metal Jackets)
Team Role: Teacher

Rookie Year: 2004
bcharbonneau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Code to Easy C

Does anyone know how to load the Default FRC code into EasyC? I just downloaded the software and obviously haven't read all the documentation yet.

Thanks,

Team 1296
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-10-2006, 02:50 PM
You didn't see anything....
AKA: Adam
FRC #0501 (Power Knights)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1998
Kingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond reputeKingofl337 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Kingofl337
Re: Default Code to Easy C

EasyC allows you to create your own default code. Because easyC is so simple, there was no reason to provide a generic template like the default code. Once you become familiar with the software you will see that it is easier to write your own arcade or tank style drive program (two easyC blocks, a While Loop and RC block) then to edit one we provide, or rewire your robot to match our default settings.

You can still load the FRC default code into the robot from easyC. This option can be found in the 'Build & Download' menu under 'Download default Code'.

Take a look at the "Getting Started" Section in the help file. You can find samples of all the 'finished' code from each tutorial chapter in the tutorial folder in easyC.

Last edited by intelitek_Chris : 01-10-2006 at 03:30 PM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-13-2011, 10:39 PM
no team

ahwei is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofl337 View Post
EasyC allows you to create your own default code. Because easyC is so simple, there was no reason to provide a generic template like the default code. Once you become familiar with the software you will see that it is easier to write your own arcade or tank style drive program (two easyC blocks, a While Loop and RC block) then to edit one we provide, or rewire your robot to match our default settings.

You can still load the FRC default code into the robot from easyC. This option can be found in the 'Build & Download' menu under 'Download default Code'.

Take a look at the "Getting Started" Section in the help file. You can find samples of all the 'finished' code from each tutorial chapter in the tutorial folder in easyC.

I wanted to view on the coding of the default code. How can i do so? i need them for some educational purposes. If you have them can you send me? Please send them to this email ahwei093611k@hotmail.com
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-14-2011, 01:31 AM
no team

ahwei is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwei View Post
I wanted to view on the coding of the default code. How can i do so? i need them for some educational purposes. If you have them can you send me? Please send them to this email ahwei093611k@hotmail.com
ok i figured it myself alrdy...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: