Go to Post Coming up next on Pimp My Ride.....Yo man, here is the real deal. A two-oh-oh-six Segway I-one-eighty, with stock rims, stock fenders, and two 3 horse motors that red-line at twelve point five miles per hour. Get ready, because I'm going pimp this ride! - artdutra04 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Needs a taller Driver's Station.
AKA: Dustin Benedict
FRC #0341 (Miss Daisy)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2005
thefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond reputethefro526 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to thefro526 Send a message via MSN to thefro526
[BB] FIRST Choice, Second Year!

I apologize if there's already a thread for this.

Quote:
Good Afternoon Teams,

Based on team feedback on the 2011 Kit of Parts Survey, I think you’ll be happy to hear that FRC will be working with AndyMark to offer FIRST Choice again in 2012. Like last year, veteran teams will receive a standard KOP and rookie teams will receive a standard KOP plus the “Rookie” kit. (Watch for details regarding KOP size and weight as we get closer to Kickoff). Then, in addition to the physical KOP distributed at Kickoff, all 2012 registered teams will be invited to select items through FIRST Choice.

FIRST Choice is an online extension of the traditional KOP that allows teams to pick and choose a select number of items to add to the 2012 KOP. The items are free, but teams incur the cost of shipping. There won’t be enough pieces for everyone to have one of everything. Instead, items will be issued to teams on a first come-first served basis.

Although FIRST Choice is an FRC initiative, the actual site will be an extension of the AndyMark, Inc. website. Teams will log into the FIRST Choice website using individual secure usernames and passwords (provided to the teams when we get closer to Kickoff) to see the choices, select the items they wish to receive, and pick a shipping option. Teams may add other AndyMark, Inc. products that they purchase to the FIRST Choice shipment.

Mark these dates on your calendar:
12.12.11: FIRST Choice site opens for viewing only.
01.09.12: FIRST Choice site opens for orders.
04.30.12: FIRST Choice site closes.

I’ll be looking for your feedback on FIRST Choice in the 2012 Kit of Parts Survey (available after FIRST Championship in April.) Thank you for your patience and participation as we explore the potential of this distribution model.

88 days until Kickoff
See you then!
I wonder if we'll see Tetrix kits in FIRST Choice again...
Hatboro Horsham District Winners, MAR Championship Winners, Newton Division Finalists.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: