OCCRA
Go to Post ...these guys have taken it to a new level. (I want to be part of a team like that.) - Tetraman [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > IT / Communications > Website Design/Showcase
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-01-2003, 10:33 PM
FIRST Scouting Network
AKA: Andrew Schenk
FRC #0201 (The FEDS)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
Jack is a jewel in the roughJack is a jewel in the roughJack is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Jack
CD on phpBB

Hey!

For all of you out there that want to have CD posts on yoru phpBB forums, but can't do it because you don't have server access to run the cron command, here is your answer.

See the thread: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...threadid=15391 for info on how to install the actual phpBB mod.

But... when it talks all about the 'cron' stuff, just skip it. Instead, follow the directions in the attachment.

A few notes: How i did this isn't that great. If someone has anything they could do to make it better, then please tell me.

Also, the format of the instructions may be a little bad, but all you have to do is add a few lines of code to one file.

Finally, if you have any questions, please fell free to ask.

Jack
Attached Files
File Type: txt no cron guide.txt (2.5 KB, 54 views)

All about me: http://knehcsa.vze.com
**Check out the New FIRST Scouting Network**

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: