Hello. I am on a Rookie team and I am a Rookie programmer. I have no idea how to program the buttons on the joystick. I just need help programming the buttons for our robot's shooter motor and intake motor. Any help would be appreciated.
* This is a demo program showing the use of the RobotBase class.
* The SimpleRobot class is the base of a robot application that will automatically call your
* Autonomous and OperatorControl methods at the right time as controlled by the switches on
* the driver station or the field controls.
class RobotDemo : public SimpleRobot
RobotDrive myRobot; // robot drive system
myRobot(victora,victorb,victorc,victord), // these must be initialized in the same order
rightstick(2) // as they are declared above.
* Drive left & right motors for 2 seconds then stop
myRobot.Drive(0.0, 0.5); // drive forwards half speed
Wait(10.0); // for 2 seconds
myRobot.Drive(0.0, 0.0); // stop robot
* Runs the motors with arcade steering.
myRobot.ArcadeDrive(rightstick); // drive with arcade style (use right stick)
Wait(0.005); // wait for a motor update time