OCCRA
Go to Post The only thing a team needs to survive is people who want it to survive. - Ryan Foley [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > Robot Showcase
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:12 PM
AKA: Simon Bohn
FRC #0639 (Code Red)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2010
Grim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeGrim Tuesday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Baxter Bomb Squad: Greater Kansas City Video

Another great video of my favorite robot in FIRST.

-Buckeye Regional Champion 2013, 2014
-Newton Division Finalists 2012 thanks to 68 and 330
  #17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:15 PM
No committee, no decision. Blech.
FRC #1986 (Team Titanium)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
Jaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant future

Nice video; you guys were great. Although it would have been a lot less strain on this old man's heart if you hadn't broken in the first game of both the quarters & semi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Chip View Post
Congrats on Kansas.
Missouri. Although you could almost throw a rock from the arena & hit Kansas.

Mentor http://www.teamtitanium.org/
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:16 PM
I wanted a trebuchet.
AKA: Victor
FRC #0175 (Buzz Robotics)
Team Role: Driver

V_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxom View Post
Nice video; you guys were great. Although it would have been a lot less strain on this old man's heart if you hadn't broken in the first game of both the quarters & semi.
What broke on Baxter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxom View Post
Missouri. Although you could almost throw a rock from the arena & hit Kansas.
I stand corrected. Thank you.
  #19   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:27 PM
AKA: John Taylor Novak
FRC #0016 (Baxter Bomb Squad)

Rookie Year: 2002
JTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the compliments. Did you like the FIRST logo Mosaic at the end? Took HOURS

and as to answer what broke on our robot, we had programming issues with a new auto mode we made one match, and the other was due to a problem with the USB port on the computer where the joystick was plugged in.

Last edited by JTN : 03-16-2012 at 11:32 PM.
  #20   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:32 PM
I wanted a trebuchet.
AKA: Victor
FRC #0175 (Buzz Robotics)

V_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud ofV_Chip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTN View Post
Thanks for the compliments. Did you like the FIRST logo Mosaic at the end? Took HOURS
Very well done. Time well invested.

Great job JT.
  #21   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:34 PM

JTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond reputeJTN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, it's nice to finally be on the team.
  #22   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:53 PM
No committee, no decision. Blech.
FRC #1986 (Team Titanium)
Team Role: Mentor

Jaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant futureJaxom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, it was very nice. I wondered if you had a tool to do that; sounds like "no"

Quote:
and as to answer what broke on our robot, we had programming issues with a new auto mode we made one match, and the other was due to a problem with the USB port on the computer where the joystick was plugged in.
"broke" may have been too strong a word on my part. How about "stopped moving shortly after hybrid" ? In any case, the competition was too strong for a 2 on 3 to be very successful in eliminations, and you not able to do your (awesome) ball stealing & scoring was a major factor in our alliance losing the first game of both the quarters & semis. It was good that both problems were easy to fix.

Mentor http://www.teamtitanium.org/
  #23   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-17-2012, 12:04 AM

Eh, robots break, I'll accept that. No misplaced words on your part.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: