Go to Post Step 1. Understand the game and how to win the match and the event. - Chris Fultz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Programming
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-29-2012, 05:02 PM
FTC #4115

nazgul42 is an unknown quantity at this point
RobotC communication over Wifi

I am the programmer for a team in the FTC competition. I am trying to use the Samantha module to download and debug programs. I am able to find and connect to the NXT brick through the Communication Link Setup dialog. However, when I try to download a program to the brick, the following errors appear.
Quote:
WiFi link to NXT brick has failed. Brick may have powered off or out of range. Close this window. Ensure brick is powered on. Wait 5-15 seconds for NXT for WiFi re-initialization and situation may auto-recover.
After that, another dialog box appears.
Quote:
Failed to completely download all system configuration parameters to robot controller. Ensure that latest firmware is loaded onto controller and all cables are tightly connected.
I have just updated the versions of the RobotC, NXT Driver, Samantha FCS, and Samantha drivers. I am able to connect to the brick over the Samantha Field Control System, and that works as expected.
What am I missing here?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: