OCCRA
Go to Post If everyone could just worry about how much fun they are having rather than how much they disagree with other teams, the program would be much better off. - Tom Bottiglieri [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Regional Competitions
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Head Mentor
AKA: Clem McKown
FRC #1640 (Sab-BOT-age)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2006
Clem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant futureClem1640 has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 Mid-Atlantic Robotics FRC Region Championship

Thank you for your very kind words.

We hold tremendous respect for 2016. You guys rock! Your robot is consistently top of class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_mumupsi View Post
I have been following this thread with regards to the penalties or no penalties, I believe the refs made the best calls they could given the circumstances. I don't think any members of our alliance would disagree with that.

I would like to congratulate 341 again, they have built a world class robot this year. Their partners 25 and 1640 were no slouches in their respective rights, each deserving the championship they earned. Each of them brought a great set of strengths. Congrats on the first MAR championship.

I would like to thank 1218 for picking us, our whole team turned around to see who was shouting our number because we thought it was our kids for a second. We really were very surprised, when we didnt get picked in the first round but I think we as a team know and understand why, the robot really did not perform to the levels its expected to in quals, fortunately we got that fixed in elims I think. I dont think we could have asked for better partners than 1218 and 2180 to put us in the finals. The three robots really gave us a huge advantage of having 3 really solid scorers.

I would like to make a special mention to team 3929 for putting together a great team and they are definitely no rookies to be passed up as such, I was extremely happy to see them qualify for nationals with RAS.

Congrats to all the other award winners and point qualifiers, I look forward to seeing many of the teams in St.Louis.

See you all in another week.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: