OCCRA
Go to Post Programming isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. It has a steep learning curve like math. One day your trying to figure out 1 1, then the next day they throw x and y at you. Once you understand what x and y represent and learn to think in terms of functions, it's as easy as pi. - sciguy125 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Off-Season Events
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
I'm done being quiet!
FRC #0131
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1995
Andy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Grady
Announcer Idol at Mayhem!

Hello everyone,

Have you ever been interested in trying your hand at doing play by play for a match in Rebound Rumble? Do you have the vocal talent and want to be discovered? I will be organizing "Announcer Idol" which will take place at Mayhem in Merrimack on June 2nd, 2012 at Merrimack High School in Merrimack New Hampshire. All you need to do for a chance is to sign up with me (preferably before the event) and I will add you to the list. At the end, a panel of judges will select the winner who will receive an undetermined prize to be announced. I will provide each announcer with a crash training course and tips for announcing FIRST matches.

So, come to Mayhem! Be heard! Who knows, you may set yourself on track to be the next big FIRST announcer!

If you are interested, contact me either via private message on Chief Delphi or e-mail me at agrady131[at]gmail[dot]com.

Last edited by dez250 : 05-02-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: avoiding spam to email

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: