OCCRA
Go to Post I hate you.... in a graciously professional sort of way. - Uberbots [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > IT / Communications > Website Design/Showcase
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Back for more.
FRC #0148 (Robowranglers)
Team Role: Tactician

Rookie Year: 2007
Grant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond reputeGrant Cox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Website Excellence Awards Are Out

Congratulations to everyone who received a website excellence award! As part of our website team this year, I now have a better understanding/appreciation of what it takes to maintain and manage a website. A FIRST team's website is worth so much more than just a simple award; it provides a portal for sponsors and other visitors (who may not be as familiar with FIRST) that represents your team in a way that not many other aspects of the competition do.

I know we are going to display the award on our website with pride, and I recommend all others who received one do so as well!

ThunderChicken driver '07-'08
Robowrangler '13-?

FIRST in Michigan, VEX Robotics World Championship, now Texas MC/Game Announcer '08-?
  #17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-02-2008, 11:29 PM
AKA: Josh P.
FRC #1675 (Ultimate Protection Squad)
Team Role: Engineer

BigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond reputeBigJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliks_rosenber View Post
That's funny because that was just a hunch of mine (I mean it being written in Swedish).

Do you know the translation?

Sorry for being way way off topic...
soemthing to the affect of "hanging out and playing some DotA", i'm pretty sure.

DotA (Defense of the Ancients) is a custom map for the PC game Warcraft 3 that is so famous it has become one of the games played professionally by gamers (I'm not very good ) and has had a song made because of it!

Last edited by BigJ : 05-02-2008 at 11:32 PM.
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Team 1089 Alum. RU Class of 2015.
FRC #1089 (Team Mercury)
Team Role: Alumni

flyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud of

yeah, 1089 got our regional website winner banner a couple days ago. Its up on our site already. Congratulations to all that recieved website excellence or a regional website award. By the way, can anyone tell me who won the website award at the Chapionship?
  #19   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 05:33 PM
AKA: Garry Unger
FRC #1114 (Simbotics)
Team Role: Parent

Rookie Year: 2004
GarryU is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all teams that have received a website award, and especially to Team 115, Monta Vista High School, for the Championship Website Award. Many thanks to the judges for their hard work. It most certainly can not be an easy job picking award recipients. We will proudly display our banner as well.
  #20   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Project Manager / Web Designer
FRC #0245 (AdamBots)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2008
RyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud ofRyanCesiel has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to RyanCesiel Send a message via Yahoo to RyanCesiel Send a message via Skype™ to RyanCesiel

I finally put our awards up. Check them out on the right side of adambots.com.
  #21   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Sunny
FRC #5283
Team Role: Mentor

ttldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond repute

how about some links???

I'm really excited to see some of these winning websites.
  #22   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Sunny
FRC #5283

ttldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bout double post, but i was wondering, do you have to be a FRC to compete in the website awards?
  #23   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Code Monkey
AKA: David Weitz
FRC #0177 (Bobcats)

Rookie Year: 2005
Ctrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to beholdCtrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to beholdCtrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to beholdCtrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to beholdCtrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to beholdCtrl Alt Delete is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Ctrl Alt Delete Send a message via MSN to Ctrl Alt Delete Send a message via Skype™ to Ctrl Alt Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttldomination View Post
Sorry bout double post, but i was wondering, do you have to be a FRC to compete in the website awards?
Well I'm not sure if the FTC or FLL has them. These awards we're talking about now is the FRC ones though.

I put them up on our site: http://bobcatrobotics.org/

Life lessons learned at robot:
1.) Never take apart power strips
2.) Sleep is required, but not essential to survival

Failure to abide by these lessons will result in headaches...and flaming pants.

"Here at Bobcat Robotics, we pride ourselves in having 60-table MySQL databases, girlfriend cookies, and a vinyl cutter." -Chris Jelly
  #24   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:28 PM
AKA: Alex Korpi
no team

Rookie Year: 2008
Alex_2487 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Alex_2487

we just got our website site excellence award about 2 days go. also, congratulates to all the other teams that got it.

http://shstech.org/mechanicalanimals/
Awards
2009 Long Island Semifinalists
2008 Deer Park Invitational Finalist (353,1546), Long Island Regional Champion (2010,102),Highest Rookie Seed, Rookie Inspiration, Best Website, Website Excellence Award
2009 Record(2487): 5-9-1
2008 Record(2487): 23-10-3
Overall Record(2487): 27-19-4
www.wbsts.com/gnomes.html
  #25   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-08-2008, 03:07 PM
FRC #1676 (Pascack Pi-oneers)

Rookie Year: 2006
rdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud ofrdlevy1215 has much to be proud of

1676 got ours! ... http://www.team1676.com/
http://www.team1676.com/
admin@team1676.com
  #26   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-14-2008, 05:57 AM
computer guy
AKA: AJ
no team

Rookie Year: 2005
swaknight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to swaknight Send a message via Yahoo to swaknight

got one to and finally got it up (stupid school homework assignments lol)

Congratulations to all the other teams that won and to everyone who won the website award at the regionals and championships.
  #27   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-27-2012, 11:00 PM
The Brogrammer
AKA: Devin Wiley
FRC #1528 (Monroe Trojan Robotics)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2012
DevinW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to DevinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Celio View Post
I just got 2023's Web Excellence Buttons via Email.
Congrats to you and all the other teams. 1528 got one too. c:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: