OCCRA
Go to Post Technology is everywhere, yet the human factor is what makes an event special. - synth3tk [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Kit & Additional Hardware
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-28-2004, 11:05 AM
The big guy
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Justin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Justin Stiltner Send a message via AIM to Justin Stiltner Send a message via MSN to Justin Stiltner Send a message via Yahoo to Justin Stiltner
MMH Troubles

Just so everyone knows FIRST has placed an hold on orders (of bearing blocks for shure) comming from MMH, they will not be shipped untill the hold is released. My team is despretly counting on getting the bearing blocks from them and sent a fax to MMH 1 hour after the form was discovered by our team (friday) orderd them next day air, wich cost us $60 and today (wensday) we still havent recived them. I was told about the hold by the lady at MMH when I called to find out the status of the order. I donot at this time have access to the first Q&A fourm so I cant find out from first what is up, however this has severely hurt my team, we have lost totally lost 4, now to be 5 working days because of this, and im getting severily annoyed along with the rest of my team.

IF anyone could post this in the Q&A fourm on first, before I get our password that is I would appreciate it.
KI4URQ
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-28-2004, 11:56 AM
BSEE, MSEE, JD in progress
AKA: employed
no team

Stephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Kowski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Stephen Kowski Send a message via Skype™ to Stephen Kowski
Re: MMH Troubles

what section will it be under, and can you make the question a little bit more condensed for me. if you reply back before 2 pm il post it there for you.

Last edited by Stephen Kowski : 01-28-2004 at 11:58 AM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-28-2004, 12:01 PM
The big guy
no team

Justin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud ofJustin Stiltner has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Justin Stiltner Send a message via AIM to Justin Stiltner Send a message via MSN to Justin Stiltner Send a message via Yahoo to Justin Stiltner

Sorry dident update the thread but I have already posted it (actually 2 times by accident.. dont hit the back button) if you search for mmh then you can find the question there... I will update the thread when i hear somthing either from the fourms... or thru a few calls that have been made.
KI4URQ
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-28-2004, 03:03 PM
The big guy
no team

OK just got some info from first via a phone call.

Apparently the hold message taht MMH gave me was a generic message that dident actually have much real value. The real story is that they were out of stock on the bearing blocks. First sent over a shipment today so some orders should go out tomarrow. I have no idea on the other offerings from MMH
KI4URQ
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: