|We should create string networks at Nats. Just have miles of string running between the Georgia Dome and the GWCC. :D - Ctrl Alt Delete [more]|
||Thread Tools||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
I am doing a research paper on the robotics competition, and I have a few questions for people to answer.
3)How many people on the team?_____________________
4)How many guys?____________________________
5)How Many girls?___________________________
6)What does everyone do_________________________________
1) How long does it take to design various things on your robot (hours, days) __________
2) Do you prototype first?______________________________
3) How many people design things?_______________________________
4) How many people build things?________________________________
5) How many hours a day do people put in towards the robot?___________________________
6) Do you get professional engineers to help your team, or is it all teachers and students?
1) How much experience do your drivers have? (years)________________________________
2) How much experience did your drivers get with the robot?____________________________
3) Do you design to do everything well, or do you design to do one specific task extraordinarily?
4) Do you have a very special thing on your robot, some cool design or whatnot? and If so what is it. Please describe it.
5) How much work did you put into the autonomous mode?____________________________
6) What does your autonomous do?_______________________________________________
Robustness (1-10) (10 being highest)
During the competition, did you feel that your alliance partner let your team down in some way?
Did you let your alliance partner down in any way?
Where were you seeded before the finals round started (at the end of the qualification matches?)
Did you win any awards during the competition (spirit, leadership in control, etc.?)
What is your name?
How long have you been on the team?
What was your role on the team?
If its possible can you send your replies to my e-mail
Thank you for your cooperation
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Using an Operator Interface with the 2004 EDU RC wirelessly||Dave Flowerday||Robotics Education and Curriculum||34||04-19-2004 06:06 PM|
|Survey of the 2004 NJ Regional- The good, the Bad and the So-So||Rich Wong||Regional Competitions||23||03-10-2004 05:23 AM|
|**FIRST EMAIL**/EDURobotics Survey Now Available On-Line!||miketwalker||FIRST E-Mail Blast Archive||0||02-13-2004 05:04 PM|
|Pneumatic valves in 2004 Kit||gburlison||Pneumatics||2||01-13-2004 11:49 AM|
|2004 Championship Eligibility Criteria!!!||dez250||General Forum||214||12-28-2003 07:11 PM|