Go to Post I was proud that there was no whining, no finger pointing and no complaining. - Vikesrock [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-16-2004, 10:05 AM
esse quam videri
AKA: with an "i"
FRC #0111 (WildStang)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
KelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond reputeKelliV has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question: What was the first FIRST competition you attended?

The first FIRST competiton I ever went to was Great Lakes in 2003.

I dont remember anything really awkward going on there but at Nationals in 2003 (my 3rd competition) I remember being woken up at 3 in the morning by my roommate... she gave me whole new meaning to homesickness when i walked into the hotel bathroom and saw she threw up all over.... I dont think i will ever forget that...
We convey many messages in the things that we write, but in many cases, especially with children, you don't want to end with "This is what you should think." You want to end with something that says, "Now, you think about it." To a child, and to an adult, too, what you discover by yourself, or what you think you discover by yourself, is what stays. -Norton Juster

~Live what you love~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: