OCCRA
Go to Post The term normal is relative to CADer side of me. When compared to the rest of society, there is no normal side of me. - Pault [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Copioli is the man!!!
FRC #1403 (Cougar Robotics)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 1997
slickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond reputeslickguy2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to slickguy2007
What do you think will happen....?

Last year the rules were very specific, but I still saw some teams getting away with breaking the rules(I am not complaining). Do you think that the rules are going to be enforced more this year? The fact that they allow the use of 4 cims suggest that the rules will be inforced more. Their is one thing though, every year when I go to nationals and I ask about the rules I am always told this... "The rules will probably not be enforced if it changes the outcome of a match". I don't know what to think this year, normally I have an idea but I want to get some input. Also I have another question, do you think that some matches will turn into some rough pushing matches? And if so how often do you think that it will happen(every match, most of them, none at all)? Thanxs for your help guys and happy shipping!

GO 1403!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: