Go to Post In my book the team building experience of the kids training the engineers in the operations on the field would be invaluable. It might not get a trophy but you win far more in the long run. - Wayne C. [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > CAD > Inventor
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-19-2005, 11:08 PM

Devastater is an unknown quantity at this point
3ds max 7 and auto desk /autocad software

hey, im a new to modeling and animating and have been messing with the 30 day trial off of max's website but i just recently found out that we got software packages with max 7 and auto cad and the whole "auto " family, but i noticed when i opened the box that there is a serial number but no cd key, does that mean that i only have that for 30 days? or do i even have to put a cd key in or what?? i don't want to try installing unistalling on my school comp because it was hard enough as it is to get the trial on there with pewrmission etc and i want to know all the details of the liscence authorization etc.......thanks in advance for help Please respond!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-20-2005, 12:51 AM
AKA: Eric Bredehoeft
FRC #1018 (Robodevils)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2003
ebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud ofebmonon36 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to ebmonon36
Re: 3ds max 7 and auto desk /autocad software

You need to register your copy to obtain the CD key. To Register 3dMax, you go to the help menu and there should be a "Register" option. It will give you a couple options and you can either register the product over the phone or internet. When you register it, they will ask you for the serial and then will send you the other number to enter into the program to register it.
Eric
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-21-2005, 11:43 AM
The Photonator

Rookie Year: 2004
Funkymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: 3ds max 7 and auto desk /autocad software

I'm new to autocad, but I have used 3d modelrs before, I was able to pick up on them after a few uses. However, Autocad still remains much of a mystery. I've tried the tutorials but much to my displeasure am still unfamilair with it. Could anyone recomend a book for me to try? I'm open to any and all suggestions.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-21-2005, 07:59 PM

Devastater is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 3ds max 7 and auto desk /autocad software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkymonkey
I'm new to autocad, but I have used 3d modelrs before, I was able to pick up on them after a few uses. However, Autocad still remains much of a mystery. I've tried the tutorials but much to my displeasure am still unfamilair with it. Could anyone recomend a book for me to try? I'm open to any and all suggestions.
just a suggestion......make a new thread, you'll get more responces,

and thanks ebmonon36 for the help
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: