OCCRA
Go to Post Multiple event winners are what drive me and my friends to be better and achieve more. - Akash Rastogi [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Rules/Strategy
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Mentor / Bayou LRI
AKA: DeepWater
FRC #0456 (Siege Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
ChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond reputeChuckDickerson has a reputation beyond repute
Spare Parts

As long as we meet rule <R31> limiting us to 25 lbs of spare parts is there any other rule that I am not aware of that requires us to bring ALL of our spare parts into the event during load-in on Thursday? We have a complete spare ramp/lift that we built for our robot (during the regular build season) but we didn't ship it in our crate because it wouldn't easily fit. We brought it into Bayou Regional but, it being somewhat large, was a PITA in our pits. It just sort of kicked around always in the way. We didn't need it and thus it came back home with us and will go with us to Championships in Atlanta. I am wondering if it is legal to just leave it in a vehicle in the parking lot and just go get it if needed to keep it out of the pit. The pits are crowded enough as it is. Does it violate any rule if say some poor student has to run to the team bus and get the spare lift on Saturday morning and bring it into the pits as a replacement or do all the spare parts have to be brought into the pits on Thursday morning? Whether or not we can do it in time would be our problem of course.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: