OCCRA
Go to Post The day I walk down the street and overhear a conversation like "Hey, did you check out Andy's new gearbox design yet?" ... - Aignam [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
AKA: Grant "gunner" T.
FRC #1647 (Lenape Regional Iron Devils)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2005
copperhead47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to copperhead47
why I don't like this year's game

ok this is sort of a griping forum (read if you want- but if you are going to be insulted, please don't read further) for a variety of reasons this game can go wrong.
1. the "no defense" rule: how are you supposed to stop an opponent from scoring??? you let them?! i don't think so! this is going to be such a high scoring game! you think the judges wasted alot of time making decisions last year?! just wait.
2:you cannot lift your boom above 6 feet in the opponents area... how are you supposed to knock sown opponents balls at the end?! you might as well not bother trying to knock them off cuz you'll get penalized!!!!!
3: counterclockwise?? one direction?? what is this nonsense?! what happened to strategy?! they don't let us do anything now. its like communism we have to conform or die!! our drivers are gonna get dizzy just thinkin about it!!

"the game is only half stupid not fully stupid"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: