OCCRA
Go to Post "FIRST is like a pizza, we all think different toppings should be on it" - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-16-2010, 01:57 AM
no team (Volunteer)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2007
alectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to beholdalectronic is a splendid one to behold
Webcasting Recommendations

I am currently working on how to webcast an FRC Regional and have come across one concern. When I take the production crew feed (RCA+ Video RCA) and send it to the computer via USB it looks fine, clear enough and pretty good quality. (I am testing using a DVD player since I dont have the feed until day of) This leads me to believe that the converter I am using is not damaged or broken, since the feed on the computer is acceptable.
However, once I use Flash media encoder or a similar product to send the feed to Ustream, for example, the quality seems to degrade and becomes a little blurry and not as nice.
Can anyone that has webcasted an FRC Regional before tell me about the products / combinations of products they chose to use?
Thanks

Event Resume[2014]Auburn Mountainview (V) + Glacier Peak (V) + Spokane (V) + Shorewood (V) + Portland (V) + Championship (V) [2013]Portland (V) + Seattle (V) + Spokane (V) + Championship (V) [2012] Seattle Olympic/Cascade Regionals(V) + Autodesk Oregon Regional (V) + Spokane Regional (V) + Championships (V) [2011] Seattle Olympic/Cascade Regionals(V) [2010] Microsoft Seattle Regional(V) + Championship(V) [2009] Microsoft Seattle Regional (V) + Championships [2008] Microsoft Seattle Regional + Oregon Regional [2007] PNW Regional

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: