OCCRA
Go to Post There MUST BE room for mistakes. That’s one of the best ways to learn. - Ken Leung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Hardcore Dork
AKA: JCH
FRC #0095 (LRT-UVR Grasshoppers #95)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
JamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Is Something Awesome That Happened To You And/Or Your Team This Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMello View Post
this has to be one of the most ironic things I've ever read
I strive for maximum irony. Though now that I am reminded what your robot looks like I am pretty sure she was NOT from 78.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot, common sense is trying to not be an idiot, wisdom is knowing that you will still be an idiot.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: