Go to Post If this strategy backfires on any alliance that attempts it, they will have no one to blame but themselves. Be smart - know the risks before proceeding. - Travis Hoffman [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations > The Blue Alliance
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Joe Ross's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
FRC #0330 (Beachbots)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1997
Joe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond repute
[TBA]: Archimedes

I recorded Archimedes. However, I had some problems and am missing a lot of matches (44-100, 115-144, qf1m1). There were quite a few people recording Archimedes, so hopefully other people can fill in the gaps.

I've parsed the eliminations and they are uploading now.

I won't have a chance to do the qualifications for a while, so I'll be uploading the raw footage. The files need to be deinterlaced. There were also issues with audio/video sync. For the eliminations, I had to offset the audio by 3-5 seconds to get things reasonably close.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: