OCCRA
Go to Post C'mon you guys you're all inventors. You guys should be making a portable cryogenic sleep chambers for those long bus trips! You got two weeks before you have to go. Get cracking! - Koko Ed [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-01-2002, 10:21 PM
7 years, allready!!???!?!?!
AKA: Mongo
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2000
Greg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Perkins has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Greg Perkins Send a message via MSN to Greg Perkins Send a message via Yahoo to Greg Perkins
Stone Temple Pilots

Has anyone heard Stone Temple Pilots- Interstate Love Song, it is kinda a old song, but a certain classic for anyone who likes rock, download it, it is good!

Badjokeguy

XBOX Live Gamertag = TrixAre4Kidss
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-01-2002, 10:52 PM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
yeah, its good. STP was just at X-Fest this past weekend in Indy.

/me didn't get to go

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-01-2002, 11:28 PM
AKA: Grant Harding
#0084 (WATTNESS (bot: Chuck))

evulish is just really niceevulish is just really niceevulish is just really niceevulish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to evulish
Good band...good song. I have every cd of theirs but Tiny Music. Old rock is great

"Why do you listen to that old crap?"
"Good old music is better than bad new music."
I'm a professional web developer. I'm good with PHP, Perl, Java/JSP, some RoR, XML, Javascript (AJAX as well), (x)HTML, CSS, etc.. Validated code is good; fully cross-browser code is better (you comply to your users and the software they use, not the other way around. Sorry!)
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-02-2002, 12:59 AM
\: |
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
FotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond reputeFotoPlasma has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FotoPlasma
Two of my favorite STP songs are Dead and Bloated and Wicked Garden, but I love practically all of their stuff (that I've heard)

2001-2004: Team 258, The Sea Dawgs
2005: Team 1693, The Robo Lobos
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-02-2002, 02:57 PM
D.J. Fluck

yes like david said STP was in Indy last weekend along with Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker (I didnt go because i didnt want to be in the same venue as those guys)..along with earshot, trust company, breaking benjamin and others...

STP is an awesome band
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-02-2002, 04:16 PM
I used to be cool.
AKA: Dave the Knaive
#0222 (Tigertrons)

Dave_222 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Dave_222 Send a message via AIM to Dave_222 Send a message via Yahoo to Dave_222
Quote:
Originally posted by D.J. Fluck
yes like david said STP was in Indy last weekend along with Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker (I didnt go because i didnt want to be in the same venue as those guys)..along with earshot, trust company, breaking benjamin and others...

STP is an awesome band
Yeah i agree but stp would have been worh it i mean its stp one of the greatest bands ever. And on a personal note earshot is a cheep knock off of tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let me intorduce myself," the man said. "My name is Roosta, And this is my towel."
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-02-2002, 04:18 PM
I used to be cool.
AKA: Dave the Knaive
#0222 (Tigertrons)

Dave_222 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Dave_222 Send a message via AIM to Dave_222 Send a message via Yahoo to Dave_222
*reads his quote* *reads his title* Realizes he is listening to tool as we speak* *realizes his previous statement is more than a little bias*

"Let me intorduce myself," the man said. "My name is Roosta, And this is my towel."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: