OCCRA
Go to Post I haven't seen it yet, but I have complete confidence in him, because he is Andy Baker. - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations > The Blue Alliance > Video Archives
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Greg Marra's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
[automate(a) for a in tasks_to_do]
no team (The Blue Alliance)
Team Role: RoboCoach

Rookie Year: 2005
Greg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond reputeGreg Marra has a reputation beyond repute
[TBA]: 2008 Colorado needs work

I got this e-mail, but haven't had time to deal with it. Anyone want to help?

Quote:
I found all of the 2008 Colorado video with the exception of a few seeding matches(around 21-24 ish). Also the naming scheme isn't the standard that TBA has put out, the video isn't parsed(well, only slightly. The anouncers introduction is still in the video), and the naming for the finals skips a few numbers, but then continues going. The link is http://frc.qnetalpha.com/ . It would be great if they could be placed on TBA sometime(after renaming and parsing). Unfortunatly, I can't do this because my computer cannot handle editing video due to it's age.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Programmer and Mentor
AKA: Mike Aalderink
FRC #3458 (Code Blue)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 1999
Mike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to beholdMike AA is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Mike AA
Re: [TBA]: 2008 Colorado needs work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Marra View Post
I got this e-mail, but haven't had time to deal with it. Anyone want to help?
Video is downloading right now I will edit the file names once done. I will go through and re-parse to just the matches no announcers but will keep the original version on firstvideoarchive.com

-Mike AA
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-22-2010, 06:24 AM
AKA: Alex Tannahill
no team

Rookie Year: 2008
rtfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond reputertfgnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: your comments are very cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohan445 View Post
Christian Louboutin Boots this winter, Ms. Amy re-ignited the passion, of course, if you wear a pair of emu boots, together with a Moncler, also tastefully. For girls in terms of sports, may wish to Zumba Fitness DVD to create the perfect body.
reported

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: