OCCRA
Go to Post Your GPA in High School and College is a reflection of your cooperation with educational processes, nothing more. It is NOT a measurement of how much you know or how much you can learn. - Mike Martus [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Thanks and/or Congrats
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #31   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 07:58 PM
FRC #0236 (Techno Ticks)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1994
Vince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond reputeVince has a reputation beyond repute
Well Done Andy!

Congratulations Andy!
You are an inspiration to us all!
Vince
  #32   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Go TechnoKats!
FRC #0045 (TechnoKats Robotics Team)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
Austin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Austin
Thumbs up

Congratulations Andy. You are Awesome. I don't think that anyone could ask for a better mentor, coach, team lead, friend, teacher, role model (except maybe DJ ).....
Thank you so much for all you have done for the team, FIRST, the community, me....

DJ You're awesome too. Thanks for taking the initiative to write and submit the nomination...and for being such an awesome HP....and my #2 Role Model!

Thanks Again and Congratulations
-Austin

Need a gearbox? Omniwheels? Check out AndyMark.biz
  #33   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 08:12 PM
no team

Rookie Year: 2000
Ben Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond reputeBen Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, Mr. Baker. You earned it, and Team 45 is very lucky to have you as a mentor.

Vex Robotics Competition team advisor (4 high school teams)
  #34   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero Woodie Flowers Award
#0131 (C.H.A.O.S.)
Team Role: Leadership

David Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud ofDavid Kelso has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to David Kelso
Great choice

Andy, I only regret that it took me this long to Congratulate you. I love it when awards go to the right people. Peace! Remember, New Hampshire in August!
  #35   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 08:43 PM
FRC #2404 (TNT)

Rookie Year: 2001
LaurenH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LaurenH Send a message via Skype™ to LaurenH
You rule Andy! You have been a great inspiration to me, and most of all D.J.. Thank you for everything.
  #36   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Molly Menges

well andy...what can i say? i want to be you!! you deserve this award more than anyone else..congratulations!!!!!!
  #37   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:13 PM
D.J. Fluck

oh I forgot to thank some people for their contributions

Special thanks to:

Jason Morrella
Steve Shade (1111)
Joel Johnson (173)
Chris Byam & Tim Railey (Teachers on 45)
and others that wished to remain anon

THANKS TO ALL!
  #38   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Go TechnoKats!
FRC #0045 (TechnoKats Robotics Team)

Rookie Year: 2002
Austin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to allAustin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Austin
Quote:
Originally posted by D.J. Fluck
oh I forgot to thank some people for their contributions

Special thanks to:

Jason Morrella
Steve Shade (1111)
Joel Johnson (173)
Chris Byam & Tim Railey (Teachers on 45)
and others that wished to remain anon

THANKS TO ALL!
ditto...and all of the others on our team that make this possible

Need a gearbox? Omniwheels? Check out AndyMark.biz
  #39   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Too young to be an 'old guy'
FRC #0155 (Technonuts)
Team Role: Teacher

Rookie Year: 1999
Jeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeJeff Rodriguez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jeff Rodriguez Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff Rodriguez Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff Rodriguez
Congrats Andy

So when you gonna post in here?
  #40   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Gone the way of the dinosaur
AKA: "Big Mike"
no team

Mike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mike Schroeder Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Schroeder
YAY!!!!! ANDY YAY!!!!!!!!

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"-JFK
  #41   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 09:31 PM
General Manager
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Erin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Erin Rapacki
Looks like you need more HUGS!!!

Congrats ANDY! C-ya at the Blitz!

ByE

erin

p.s. I made 3 ppl on my team deaf when they announced your name
  #42   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 10:41 PM
AKA: Geoff Sensel
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
gsensel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gsensel Send a message via Yahoo to gsensel
Congratulations Andy this award is well overdue. Also DJ as #2 role model please he should be much lo9wer than that. J/K Great job DJ.

Andy Baker used me as a positve example at nationals in 2004!!!!!(Now who is the role model DJ????)

I was looking to start a team for my college for next year, but they got hooked up with a local JR High school doing BEST Robotics competition. Has anyone heard of this?
I was previously on the Technokats from 1998- 2002.
  #43   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Boilermaker
AKA: Julie Percifield
None #1646 (Precision Guessworks)
Team Role: College Student

Jupee is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jupee Send a message via Yahoo to Jupee
Talking Andy Baker rocks FIRST's world! ;)

Andy--you are awesome!! You totally deserved that award and I'm so happy that you received it!! WBI would not be where we are today without your support and the support of the rest of your team! Thanks a ton!

Danger Deej rocks my world!
Purdue Women's Club Soccer homepage
*Your friends are the people who know everything about you and still love you*
  #44   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 11:18 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
VEX Robotics Engineer
AKA: John Vielkind-Neun
FRC #0148 (Robowranglers)

Rookie Year: 2000
JVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond reputeJVN has a reputation beyond repute
I've never clapped so hard in my life!

Thank you for everything you've done for me, and for the community.

Congratulations!
  #45   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-14-2003, 06:33 AM
None #0047 (Chief Delphi)

meaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond repute
Andy - you are awesome

Andy,
I'm sooooooo happy for you. Congrats, you definately deserve it. On behalf of ChiefDelphi Team 47 - Thanks for all the support and assistance you have provided over all these years. You words of wisdom, unbridled sharing of information, and gracious professionalism continually shown on this site, are evidence as to why you deserve this award. Thanks, You are awesome!
You friend, Mike Aubry
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: