Go to Post Life is not about avoiding risk, but managing it. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Thanks and/or Congrats
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Gone the way of the dinosaur
AKA: "Big Mike"
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Mike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mike Schroeder Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Schroeder
Re: How did you thank your engineers/mentors/sponsors this year?

I thanked the tradesmen on our team the same way i do ever year with a handshake and a "thanks for helping us guys",
In my opinion, i wouldnt want gifts or praise from people about my help to a robotics team, if i were an engineer/mentor on a team all i would want is a thank you, to me that would make all my hard work and efforts worth while and it would prove to me that i could acctually be making a difference in the students lives

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"-JFK
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: