OCCRA
Go to Post anything is possible with dedication. - [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Tap it.
no team

MattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to beholdMattK is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattK
Re: The Confederate State of America

Hmm it seems this thread has caused me to be called a "racist arrogant jerk" and "belitting to others". I am truly sorry if I was ever racist, arrogant, a jerk or belitting to others- however I feel that I have not acted this way to others in this thread and would appreciate an apology... its your choice.

my myspace!
  #17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-01-2006, 09:28 PM
#YoDawgSafetyFirst
FRC #4329 (Lutheran Roboteers)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2001
Ryan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Dognaux
Re: The Confederate State of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattK
Hmm it seems this thread has caused me to be called a "racist arrogant jerk" and "belitting to others". I am truly sorry if I was ever racist, arrogant, a jerk or belitting to others- however I feel that I have not acted this way to others in this thread and would appreciate an apology... its your choice.
Okay, honestly, whoever did that should just be ashamed of themselves. All Matt did was bring up a movie that he saw and wanted other people's opinions on the film. ChiefDelphi is getting to be ridiculous if people can't even do that now in the ChitChat forum. Calling Matt a 'racist arrogant jerk' is just about as low as it gets.

If all you have to say are demeaning and vile comments, then please remove yourself from the forums. I'm quite disgusted that anyone would have the audacity to say that.
Team 4329 Mentor: Current
STL Off-Season Event: www.gatewayroboticschallenge.com

Last edited by Ryan Dognaux : 06-01-2006 at 09:34 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: