OCCRA
Go to Post GP is a measurement that can only apply to yourself. To apply it to another is unfair to that person/group. - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

 
Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Rion Atkinson's Avatar
Rion Atkinson Rion Atkinson is offline
The CAD Guy
no team
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rookie Year: 2009
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 393
Rion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond repute
pic: Wheel Idea 1



P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I didn't realize I forgot to change the resolution of the picture. Here is a link to a better resolution.

Last edited by Rion Atkinson : 12-12-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Eugene Fang's Avatar
Eugene Fang Eugene Fang is offline
The Blue Alliance
FRC #0604 (Quixilver), FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Rookie Year: 2000
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 594
Eugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

It's kind of hard to tell with the grainy picture, but it appears that you have a fillet all around your spokes and where the spokes contact the hub/rim. These will be nasty to machine, so you might consider increasing the radii of the ones going in the same direction as the axis of rotation of the wheel (the ones that can be cut by a mill bit when the wheel is laying flat), and getting rid of the other ones completely (if this is confusing, just tell me).

Also, how are you CADing the spokes? If you try a circular pattern, you shouldn't end up with spokes that aren't "in sync," as you put it.

Good start, though.
__________________
Eugene Fang
2010 Silicon Valley Regional Dean's List Finalist

Various FLL Teams - Student (2000-2006), Mentor (2007-2010)
FRC Team 604 - Student (2007-2010), Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
7 Regional Chairman's Awards, 2 Regional Engineering Inspiration Awards, 2 Regional Wins, 4 Woodie Flowers Finalists, 2 Dean's List Finalists
FRC Team 1323 - Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
2 Regional Chairman's Awards, 1 Regional Engineering Inspiration Award, 1 Woodie Flowers Finalist, 2 Dean's List Finalists

The Blue Alliance | TBA GameDay | TBA Android App
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:52 AM
R.C.'s Avatar
R.C. R.C. is offline
2014... Hella Parts
AKA: Owner, WestCoast Products
FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rookie Year: 2006
Location: Madera, CA
Posts: 1,952
R.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Alright,

First off, just a couple of quick questions. Is that made in Solidworks and why is it rendered so small?

Now to some suggestions:

-Are you planning to go "live" axles? If not and are planning to go dead axles, the bore has to be .875 or 1.125 due to the fact you have to press a bearing in there with an ID of 1/2" or 3/8".

-Also the sponsor that does our wheels, they like to buy 4" rod stock. Then pocket out the wheel which their CNC lathe and then take it on mill. After that they come back through and shave it down to 3.875.

Example shown here. When that pic was taken it was 4". So I took it on the lathe the at work and shaved it down.

-How thick is the hub? Since a lot of weight is there.

-How are you planning to attach this to a sprocket (or is it a "Live" wheel). If you are going to attach a sprocket to it. I recommend using a 1.875 bolt pattern which interfaces to all of AndyMark's aluminum sprockets.

-How thick are spokes? I usually make the spokes between 3/16" and 1/4" thick. Also may want to go with spokes like this since this or increase the contact with the hub. Btw that wheel linked is super thick, it could go on a diet.

-Last question, I promise. How heavy is it?

Great start and continuing CAD'n away.

-RC

P.s. If you need further detailed help please send me a PM or IM.
__________________
R.C.
Owner, WestCoast Products || Twitter
MadTown Robotics Team 1323

Last edited by R.C. : 12-12-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Rion Atkinson's Avatar
Rion Atkinson Rion Atkinson is offline
The CAD Guy
no team
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rookie Year: 2009
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 393
Rion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikat View Post
It's kind of hard to tell with the grainy picture, but it appears that you have a fillet all around your spokes and where the spokes contact the hub/rim. These will be nasty to machine, so you might consider increasing the radii of the ones going in the same direction as the axis of rotation of the wheel (the ones that can be cut by a mill bit when the wheel is laying flat), and getting rid of the other ones completely (if this is confusing, just tell me).

Also, how are you CADing the spokes? If you try a circular pattern, you shouldn't end up with spokes that aren't "in sync," as you put it.

Good start, though.
Thanks for the hint. I'll be sure to get rid of those. (I should thought about that..)

I am still learning Solidworks. Using inventor I would have just done a circular pattern. With SolidWorks I still don't know where that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_cola1323 View Post
Alright,

First off, just a couple of quick questions. Is that made in Solidworks and why is it rendered so small?

Now to some suggestions:

-Are you planning to go "live" axles? If not and are planning to go dead axles, the bore has to be .875 or 1.125 due to the fact you have to press a bearing in there with an ID of 1/2" or 3/8".

-Also the sponsor that does our wheels, they like to buy 4" rod stock. Then pocket out the wheel which their CNC lathe and then take it on mill. After that they come back through and shave it down to 3.875.

Example shown here. When that pic was taken it was 4". So I took it on the lathe the at work and shaved it down.

-How thick is the hub? Since a lot of weight is there.

-How are you planning to attach this to a sprocket (or is it a "Live" wheel). If you are going to attach a sprocket to it. I recommend using a 1.875 bolt pattern which interfaces to all of AndyMark's aluminum sprockets.

-How thick are spokes? I usually make the spokes between 3/16" and 1/4" thick. Also may want to go with spokes like this since this or increase the contact with the hub. Btw that wheel linked is super thick, it could go on a diet.

-Last question, I promise. How heavy is it?

Great start and continuing CAD'n away.

-RC

P.s. If you need further detailed help please send me a PM or IM.
Yes, it was indeed made in SolidWorks. (Which I am finally getting the hang of.) I forgot to change the resolution.. Ill post a link to a bigger one.

Honestly I don't know the difference between "live" and "dead" axles. Could you possibly explain that RC?

On spoke thickness.. Not very thick. I'll probably end up changing the whole spoke design. Right now its still in the design stage.

Weight.. I can't find were SolidWorks says that yet. I'm going to keep looking. But as I said. it's not final yet.

Last edited by Rion Atkinson : 12-12-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Eugene Fang's Avatar
Eugene Fang Eugene Fang is offline
The Blue Alliance
FRC #0604 (Quixilver), FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Rookie Year: 2000
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 594
Eugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Famous View Post
I am still learning Solidworks. Using inventor I would have just done a circular pattern. With SolidWorks I still don't know where that is.
Next to "Linear Pattern" there should be a small arrow. Click it, and it shows "Circular Pattern."
__________________
Eugene Fang
2010 Silicon Valley Regional Dean's List Finalist

Various FLL Teams - Student (2000-2006), Mentor (2007-2010)
FRC Team 604 - Student (2007-2010), Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
7 Regional Chairman's Awards, 2 Regional Engineering Inspiration Awards, 2 Regional Wins, 4 Woodie Flowers Finalists, 2 Dean's List Finalists
FRC Team 1323 - Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
2 Regional Chairman's Awards, 1 Regional Engineering Inspiration Award, 1 Woodie Flowers Finalist, 2 Dean's List Finalists

The Blue Alliance | TBA GameDay | TBA Android App

Last edited by Eugene Fang : 12-12-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Eugene Fang's Avatar
Eugene Fang Eugene Fang is offline
The Blue Alliance
FRC #0604 (Quixilver), FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Rookie Year: 2000
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 594
Eugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Famous View Post
Honestly I don't know the difference between "live" and "dead" axles.
A "live" axle is when the axle is connected to the wheel in a way that it spins with the wheel (key/hex), and the sprocket is attached to the axle (key/hex). So the sprocket spins the axle, which spins the wheel. The axle is supported by bearings.

A "dead" axle is where the sprocket is attached directly to the wheel, and bearings are on the wheel. The axle doesn't spin.
__________________
Eugene Fang
2010 Silicon Valley Regional Dean's List Finalist

Various FLL Teams - Student (2000-2006), Mentor (2007-2010)
FRC Team 604 - Student (2007-2010), Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
7 Regional Chairman's Awards, 2 Regional Engineering Inspiration Awards, 2 Regional Wins, 4 Woodie Flowers Finalists, 2 Dean's List Finalists
FRC Team 1323 - Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
2 Regional Chairman's Awards, 1 Regional Engineering Inspiration Award, 1 Woodie Flowers Finalist, 2 Dean's List Finalists

The Blue Alliance | TBA GameDay | TBA Android App
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:20 AM
R.C.'s Avatar
R.C. R.C. is offline
2014... Hella Parts
AKA: Owner, WestCoast Products
FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rookie Year: 2006
Location: Madera, CA
Posts: 1,952
R.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond reputeR.C. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Famous View Post
Yes, it was indeed made in SolidWorks. (Which I am finally getting the hang of.) I forgot to change the resolution.. Ill post a link to a bigger one.

Honestly I don't know the difference between "live" and "dead" axles. Could you possibly explain that RC?

On spoke thickness.. Not very thick. I'll probably end up changing the whole spoke design. Right now its still in the design stage.

Weight.. I can't find were SolidWorks says that yet. I'm going to keep looking. But as I said. it's not final yet.
Sounds Great.

The difference between dead and live

Dead is where there is a bearing in the wheel and it freely spins on a shaft.

Example 1 - Wheels freely spin on the axle and power other wheels through sprockets which are connected to the wheels.

Live is where the wheel has some sort of spline (such as key) or hex so that the wheel turns the shaft.

Example 2 - The Gearbox powers the shaft through sprockets, which turn the shaft, which turns the wheel aka "Live" Axles.

Weight is found by going Evaluate -> Mass Properties. But you have to set your material on the feature tree. If you confused on material, just plug in aluminum t6 6061.

-RC
__________________
R.C.
Owner, WestCoast Products || Twitter
MadTown Robotics Team 1323
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Rion Atkinson's Avatar
Rion Atkinson Rion Atkinson is offline
The CAD Guy
no team
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rookie Year: 2009
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 393
Rion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikat View Post
Next to "Linear Pattern" there should be a small arrow. Click it, and it shows "Circular Pattern."
Well that was easy.. Thanks alot! Going to make my life so much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikat View Post
A "live" axle is when the axle is connected to the wheel in a way that it spins with the wheel (key/hex), and the sprocket is attached to the axle (key/hex). So the sprocket spins the axle, which spins the wheel. The axle is supported by bearings.

A "dead" axle is where the sprocket is attached directly to the wheel, and bearings are on the wheel. The axle doesn't spin.
Ah. Ok. That makes sense. Our robot last year had dead axles. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_cola1323 View Post
Sounds Great.

The difference between dead and live

Dead is where there is a bearing in the wheel and it freely spins on a shaft.

Example 1 - Wheels freely spin on the axle and power other wheels through sprockets which are connected to the wheels.

Live is where the wheel has some sort of spline (such as key) or hex so that the wheel turns the shaft.

Example 2 - The Gearbox powers the shaft through sprockets, which turn the shaft, which turns the wheel aka "Live" Axles.

Weight is found by going Evaluate -> Mass Properties. But you have to set your material on the feature tree. If you confused on material, just plug in aluminum t6 6061.

-RC
Ah. It says mass is .50 pounds... (Akash beat you to the material. )
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Akash Rastogi Akash Rastogi is offline
Currently teamless
no team
Team Role: Alumni
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Rookie Year: 2006
Location: Mt. Olive, NJ/ Syracuse, NY
Posts: 6,734
Akash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Great start Rion, you're definitely getting there. 1st smart move- learning Solidworks haha.

RC and Eugene already gave any suggestions I had, so all I can offer is help with rendering if you need it. Let myself or RC know if you have SW questions.

A good way to learn about good and strong wheel designs is to search through CD and also features on AndyMark wheels. The Performance Series wheels are some of the best designed you can find out there.

Keep it up dude.
__________________

Alumni/Mentor FRC 11 - MORT | ['11-'12]: Co-Founder/Mentor FRC 3929 | ['06-'10]: Student FRC 11- MORT | ['08-'12]: Founder - EWCP
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Molten's Avatar
Molten Molten is offline
Registered User
AKA: Jason
FRC #1766 (Temper Metal)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Rookie Year: 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,289
Molten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

I have to second the importance of considering the construction of a part when designing it. I know your not to the building stage yet, but its good to keep in mind from the point where you start drafting out the details. I've learned this the hard way. One year I had the welder put our frame together before I had the machinist drill our holes for the shaft. Needless to say, neither was happy with me. If you consider the construction while designing, it saves you from the disheartening changes that completely change your vision at the last second.

Other then that: I like the way it looks. I can't really judge it much more then that because I've never really designed a wheel myself.

PS: Fillets and Chamfers are a draftsmen's best friend. They tend to make everything look better. However, they are also the machinist's enemy. Would you rather befriend the fillet or the machinist? Choose carefully.
__________________
"Curiosity. Not good for cats, great for scientists."- Numb3rs

"They can break your cookie, but... you'll always have your fortune."-T.W. Turtle, Cats Don't Dance

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."-Dinobot, Beast Wars

"Though the first step is the hardest and the last step ends the quest, the long steps in between are certainly the best."
–Gruffi Gummi, Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
Reply With Quote
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Eugene Fang's Avatar
Eugene Fang Eugene Fang is offline
The Blue Alliance
FRC #0604 (Quixilver), FRC #1323 (MadTown Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Rookie Year: 2000
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 594
Eugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond reputeEugene Fang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molten View Post
PS: Fillets and Chamfers are a draftsmen's best friend. They tend to make everything look better. However, they are also the machinist's enemy. Would you rather befriend the fillet or the machinist? Choose carefully.
Right sized fillets in the right places can also make your part much stronger.
__________________
Eugene Fang
2010 Silicon Valley Regional Dean's List Finalist

Various FLL Teams - Student (2000-2006), Mentor (2007-2010)
FRC Team 604 - Student (2007-2010), Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
7 Regional Chairman's Awards, 2 Regional Engineering Inspiration Awards, 2 Regional Wins, 4 Woodie Flowers Finalists, 2 Dean's List Finalists
FRC Team 1323 - Mentor/Remote Advisor (2011-Present)
2 Regional Chairman's Awards, 1 Regional Engineering Inspiration Award, 1 Woodie Flowers Finalist, 2 Dean's List Finalists

The Blue Alliance | TBA GameDay | TBA Android App
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Rion Atkinson's Avatar
Rion Atkinson Rion Atkinson is offline
The CAD Guy
no team
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rookie Year: 2009
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 393
Rion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond reputeRion Atkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

I would rather befriend the machinit of course. But am also going to be keeping in mind this. The cutting bit is round.. Some fillets need to be made and wont be hard to do.
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
mplanchard mplanchard is offline
Marie Planchard, SolidWorks
no team
Team Role: Mentor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Rookie Year: 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 447
mplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond reputemplanchard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Wheel Idea 1

A few more SolidWorks tips. Define the material in the part then the material will pass to the assembly, drawing and analysis.

1. Right click Material in the FeatureManager. Select the Material.
2. Click the ConfigurationManager (yellow icon on top of the FeatureManager)
2. Right click Default in the ConfigurationManager. Select Properties.
3. Click the Custom Properties button. Select Material from the drop downlist. Select Material from the Value Expression box. The material is now assigned.

When you go to the assembly the mass of each part will now be included. When you go to the drawing, the material will be displayed in the title block and the inserted Bill of Materials (use the BOM material template)

You can add many custom properties to your parts. Some of the ones that help with robot part design are part number, description, surface finish, and you can create custom properties such as cost.

Remember in millimeter-gram-seconds, you are calculating mass.

For a pretty photorealistic image, try Photoview 360. This is a seperate application outside of SolidWorks 2009-2010. Marie
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Detecting wheel slippage! Possible idea, amp/power feedback in Jaguars. 7-11number1 FRC Control System 1 01-10-2009 06:25 PM
pic: I have no idea! CourtneyB Chit-Chat 8 05-16-2006 11:48 PM
pic: Chantilly Academy's 4 Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Steering!!!! jskene Robot Showcase 25 02-18-2005 08:24 PM
New Format - Good Idea/Bad Idea? Harrison Chairman's Award 4 11-07-2002 04:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.

The Chief Delphi Forums are sponsored by Innovation First International, Inc.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Chief Delphi