CD's Unofficial Team Number Scavenger Hunt - Rules/Regulations
TEAM NUMBER SCAVENGER HUNT RULES/REGULATIONS
Object of game
The object of the game is to find a number that immediately reminds you of a team. When you find the number take a picture of it, and submit it in the thread made for that month. You can add a little description/caption to it if you would like to (Although this is not required it may help you earn bonus points).
- 1 Point will be given to you for finding and taking a picture of the team number you found.
- 6 Additional points will be given to the Best picture for that month/thread(also known as the 1st place winner)
- 5 Additional points will be given to the second place picture for that month/thread
- 4 Additional points will be given to the third place picture for that month/thread
- 1 Additional point will be given to you if you find a number that has not been found before (includes all numbers ever found)
- 1 Additional point will be given to you if the team number is your team number
- 2 Additional points will be given to the most unique picture/most unique place the picture has been taken at, for that month/thread
- A new thread will be created every month to re-post scores, display any rule changes and/or any other information.
- The Thread Titles will go as such "CD's Unofficial Team Number Scavenger Hunt - *insert month and year* (this may get shortened to "CD's Unofficial TNSH - *Insert month and year*)
- All rules and pointing system may change.
- All rule changes will be displayed in a red colour at the beginning of each new thread.
- If you have an idea for something feel free to send me a PM.
- There is no limit to the number of pictures you can take per month/thread, however if the same picture, or a picture almost exactly the same is submitted by you then it will only count as 1 point.
- If you submit a picture that has already been submitted then the first person who submitted it will get the point.
Last edited by akoscielski3 : 06-04-2012 at 06:26 AM.