OCCRA
Go to Post What is this sleep you all speak of...if it wasn't in the KOP than it is not allowed to be used :D - Wayne Doenges [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 01:23 PM
GET IT ON!!
FRC #0121 (Rhode Warrior)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Kyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Fenton
Star War II

Here is the first trailer that I know of the new movie.

http://starwars.apple.com/ep2/breathing/

Kinda queer, but gives you a couple glimpses of the new movie to come.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 01:27 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
FRC Key Volunteer Trainer
AKA: CrazyNate
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Nate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Nate Smith Send a message via Yahoo to Nate Smith
Problem

Looks like they weren't supposed to put that up yet...I get a 403(Forbidden) error when trying to get to anything in the http://starwars.apple.com domain.
returning for 2011? only time will tell...
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 01:39 PM
GET IT ON!!

Kyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud of
Press Enter Twice on the url bar. Or go to www.apple.com

the link is on the first page
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 04:29 PM
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Clark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
Smile ........

Ya wanna know whats kinda sad??? i "know" people that actually paid $7 to get into Monsters Inc. just so they could see the Star Wars trailer in the beginning......then while i was watching MTV today they showed it.....and now its on the internet.....

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 04:31 PM
Christina's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Christina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Christina
Re: ........

Quote:
Originally posted by Clark Gilbert
Ya wanna know whats kinda sad??? i "know" people that actually paid $7 to get into Monsters Inc. just so they could see the Star Wars trailer in the beginning......then while i was watching MTV today they showed it.....and now its on the internet.....

Hey!! I saw Monster Inc because I wanted to see Monsters Inc!! And it was cute. I actually didn't know there was going to be a Star Wars Trailer attached to it until Michael told me while we were driving to the theatre. So,

~Christina

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 04:36 PM
no team

Clark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
I must have.....

I must have said that wrong....Monsters Inc. looks like an awesome movie and i plan to see it, but i find it funny that i know people that just went to that movie (not intending to watch it) just so they could see the trailer...

(Personally, I think Star Wars is "ok", but i'm looking more foward to seeing the new edited/enhanced version of E.T. next year)

E.T. PHONE HOME!

Last edited by Clark Gilbert : 11-05-2001 at 04:43 PM.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 04:48 PM
Christina's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Christina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Christina
Re: I must have.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Clark Gilbert
I must have said that wrong....Monsters Inc. looks like an awesome movie and i plan to see it, but i find it funny that i know people that just went to that movie (not intending to watch it) just so they could see the trailer...

(Personally, I think Star Wars is "ok", but i'm looking more foward to seeing the new edited/enhanced version of E.T. next year)

E.T. PHONE HOME!
It's all good Clark. And, you're right, it is funny that people would go just to see the trailer (I hope they went to a matinee). It was a good movie, it was really cute and all. And, ET is coming out again?!?!?!

~Christina

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 06:03 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock
It's the 20th aniversary of ET this year or next, I forget, but anyways I remember being like three years old and going to see it at the local drive in one night because our power went out at home!

Ahh Drive In's
<sniffle>
:-(
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 06:25 PM
GET IT ON!!

Funny you mentioned ET

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/e.t.20/
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 06:50 PM
We Build Robots......and Careers
AKA: Warthog
FRC #1501 (Team T.H.R.U.S.T.)

Wayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond repute
DARTH VADER (using jedi mind trick): "Clark Gilbert, you like Star Wars."

Clark Gilbert: "I like Star Wars."

DV: "You can't wait till the next movie."

CG: "I can't wait till the next movie"

DV: "You think E.T. is a joke"

CG: "No I don't"

DV: "The force is strong with this one"

Enjoy E.T.
2014 STL Regional, #1 seed, Winners with FRC Team 3284 and FRC Team 4500, Also won the Quality Award
2014 GPR #31 seed, Finalist with FRC Team 2641 and FRC Team 4150. Thanks. Also won Quality Award.
2012 BMR #7th seed, Winners Thanks to FRC Team 1756 and FRC Team 4028, UL Safety Award and GM Industrial Design Award

Last edited by Wayne Doenges : 11-06-2001 at 06:04 AM.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-05-2001, 07:04 PM
no team

Yoda.....

"A Jedi's strength flows from the Force."
Yoda-

(The coolest guy ever)

#12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-06-2001, 03:23 PM
Git 'em!
no team (Robot in 3 Days)
Team Role: Mentor

Andrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Rudolph has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andrew Rudolph
Jeeze people paid to see the trailer?! I went to see K-PAX and just went to Monsters inc and saw the trialer then went and watched K-PAX.

Andrew
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-07-2001, 01:51 AM
The_C
no team

Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
ET! ET! ET! ET! I love ET! It is such a great movie. I also love Star Wars, not the new crap. I call it crap because part of what made Star Wars so great was the effects. For the time they were the best, they still are really good. The computer stuff done now looks too fake. I'm all for the original Star Wars and ET. I already made plans to go see the movie with a bunch of friends.

Thats C like the letter not like looking through your eyes or the large bdy of water! Just the letter C and yes it's on my birth certificate!
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-07-2001, 03:04 PM
General Manager
no team

Erin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond reputeErin Rapacki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Erin Rapacki
Cool movie-holic

Ok, I love watching movies, but what's even more fun is listening to their soundtracks. Have you noticed that these movies, ET, star wars, basically everything good has been scored by John Williams. He's all I listen too. The music is great. But besides these classical and inspiring soundtracks to these movies, I must say that Shrek has been the best animated movies so far. If you haven't seen it, rent it tonight, the jokes are hilarious (at least the first time you watch it.) I can't wait till Star Wars II comes out, and for those of you who never heard of John Williams, go buy his greatest hit 2D set, 1969-1999. I swear you'll already know everything he's written.
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-07-2001, 08:07 PM
#0069 (Team HYPER)

Matt Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Matt Ryan Send a message via AIM to Matt Ryan
More space and ground combat! Fewer bad actors! No "for the kids" type Star Wars anymore!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: