OCCRA
Go to Post ...I tried to pump it up to the 47 inches. I stopped around 42 inches, than tried getting it through a 36" door. It got stuck, I proceeded to dropkick the thing in front of my team and a girl I had gone out with the previous Fri. It didn't move, I hit the floor. Ouch, my pride. - ChrisMcK2186 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Old Forum Archives > 2000
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-23-2002, 10:58 PM
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
BuzzWriter - PBasic Assistant

Posted by Mike Dubreuil.

Student on team #175, Buzz, from Enrico Fermi High School and UTC/Hamilton Sundstrand.

Posted on 2/1/2000 8:17 PM MST

The BuzzSoftware Development Team is pleased to announce the introductory version of BuzzWriter, version 0.5 beta, the software editor for your FIRST control system.

Used in combination with Parallax's Basic Stamp Editor, BuzzWriter gives your programmers FIRST Control System specific features including code coloring, wizards, and calculators.

Both new and experienced teams will appreciate the Colorize feature, which will color your PBasic code, highlighting FIRST Control System commands including serial data and comments.

BuzzWriter is perfect for teams new to FIRST programming, who have the desire to customize their code, but lack the experience, and experienced teams who wish to better visualize their code.

This is the first (beta) release of BuzzWriter, with many new and improved features already in the works.
BuzzWriter is a work in progress, please let us know if you have any suggestions, or ideas for new features and functions.

We have tested BuzzWriter on both Windows95 and Windows98 platforms, and are checking for compatibility on WindowsNT and Windows2000. If you encounter any problems or bugs, please report them, and suggestions, to buzzwriter@buzzrobotics.org.

To get your copy of BuzzWriter please visit Software.BuzzRobotics.org.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: