OCCRA
Go to Post My contention is that there is not a whit of difference between noting that a change like that has to be made, and making the change. - Kris Verdeyen [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #46   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Kyle J. Fender
AKA: Kyle Jordan
FRC #1648 (G3 Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
ghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Class of 2012 - Dean's List Finalists

it's the dean's list. - Week 7

And here we go for Week 7, with the MAR Championships & FIRST Michigan State Championships!

Week 7:

MAR Championships:
Alexandra Sorge - 102
Steven Donow - 223
Margaret Mary Riling - 433
Elizabeth Skeele - 75

MSC:
Ryan Hoyt - 2834
Andrew Palardy - 33
Ian Pudney - 862
Matthew Wagner - 1684
Jaris Dingman - 3538
Claire Goolsby - 548
SPSU Class of 2015: Robotics Engineering Major
GeorgiaFIRST FRC/FTC Emcee, FTC Head Referee, & FRC Referee
2010 CMP FRC Dean's List & 2010 Peachtree DLA Finalist

Last edited by ghostmachine360 : 04-14-2012 at 06:44 PM.
  #47   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Dean's List Finalist '11&'12
AKA: Alexander Ouellet
no team
Team Role: Engineer

ouellet348 is on a distinguished road

Here's my message for the Dean's List Quilt, everyone should read it and help spread the word.

"Hi guys,

I know many of you have been busy but it is really important to get your patches in ASAP. So far I have received about 10. If you really want to see this done we need everyone to get them in. Hopefully a large number are in the mail and will arrive soon. If you haven't sent yours in yet I highly recommend priority mail or overnighting it. Please spread the word and get your patches in ASAP!

Thanks guys and good luck in STL. "
Engineering Student
  #48   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Kyle J. Fender
FRC #1648 (G3 Robotics)

ghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond reputeghostmachine360 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, we are getting set to start stuff up for Championships, so I need one thing before I release a couple details hopefully today:

Check the list on itsthedeanslist.wordpress.org for the list of names & teams for 2012. IF you name or team is incorrect, I need you to PM me immediately! I want to give this complete list to Crystal for the t-shirts by Wednesday, and I really don't want mistakes on the t-shirts; and I'm sure you wouldn't want yours to be incorrect either on the shirt.

-Kyle J.
  #49   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Yarden Saad
AKA: Yarden Saad
FRC #3339 (BumbleB)

Rookie Year: 2009
yarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond reputeyarden.saa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmachine360 View Post
Guys, we are getting set to start stuff up for Championships, so I need one thing before I release a couple details hopefully today:

Check the list on itsthedeanslist.wordpress.org for the list of names & teams for 2012. IF you name or team is incorrect, I need you to PM me immediately! I want to give this complete list to Crystal for the t-shirts by Wednesday, and I really don't want mistakes on the t-shirts; and I'm sure you wouldn't want yours to be incorrect either on the shirt.

-Kyle J.
Unfortunately I will not attend to the championship.
When and Where can I see online the announcement on the dean's list winner?
I really want to get one of those T shirts you mentioned.. what do I need to do in order to ship it to my address?
(I am a dean's list finalist)
2012 - 3339 Captain and Dean's List Finalist
2011 - Entrepreneurship Award Sponsored by Kleiner Perkins Caufield&Byers
2010 - Rookie All-Star Award
  #50   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Kyle J. Fender
FRC #1648 (G3 Robotics)

I'll be emailing the DL coordinator at FIRST for an answer on whether there will be a webcast/online announcement for the DL ceremony; hopefully there is one, because I probably won't be attending due to finals.....

And the t-shirts..........give me 2 hours, and I'll give everyone all the details on how to order the shirts, and everything else.
  #51   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 01:26 PM
AKA: Brandon Dean
no team (TBA)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2003
Boydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant futureBoydean has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Boydean Send a message via Skype™ to Boydean

Congratulations to all the winners!

The first year of the Dean's List award I made a button for all the finalist who would be attending championships. The goal is to be able to recognize each out in the wild.

This year I'm continuing in the tradition with a button. I'm not attending championships so I need the collective help of you all to punch out as many as you can and give them to pit admin on Wednesday. Pit administration is very good about giving them out the finalist, and everything should work like the last years.

Below is the button template, please make as many as you can.

http://cl.ly/0z1i0I2F3B3Y2Z1p0n1w
  #52   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 02:08 PM
AKA: Scooby
FRC #0125 (NUTRONs)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2009
Steven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Donow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Steven Donow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmachine360 View Post
I'll be emailing the DL coordinator at FIRST for an answer on whether there will be a webcast/online announcement for the DL ceremony; hopefully there is one, because I probably won't be attending due to finals.....

And the t-shirts..........give me 2 hours, and I'll give everyone all the details on how to order the shirts, and everything else.
If there is a webcast of the ceremony, I think it would be awesome if it wasn't Ustream or Justin.tv or something else. A simple WMP stream would be best; I know I wouldn't be able to watch anything else at school(where I'll be if I'm not at champs; still unsure if I'm going or not)

FRC 125 [2013-Present]NUTRONs - Mentor/College Student
  #53   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Kyle J. Fender
FRC #1648 (G3 Robotics)

I have the details! It only took two hours; give or take an hour . However, since some of the information is for Dean's List finalists and winners only, we have put the information on a password-protected part of the it's the dean's list. in the member's only section. To get the password, please PM me, or check on the FIRST Dean's List Finalist Facebook group.

It's coming down to the wire now; get pumped! GO FIRST!
  #54   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Ship it!
AKA: Crystal Vongnaphone
FRC #1511 (Rolling Thunder)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2007
Waffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Waffles Send a message via MSN to Waffles Send a message via Skype™ to Waffles

Hey guys! If you want to order a tshirt, you MUST be in the Dean's List group on facebook in order to access the directions on how to place your order, otherwise if you do not have a facebook, please email me: kawaiineko411@gmail.com

I've only got 15 tshirt orders so far, and will be calling them in tomorrow so that we'll have them in time for Championships.

This is the final design:
http://www.ooshirts.com/d/60120524

For those of you asking how to get them if you're not at Championships, you still order them by making a payment on Paypal, and then make note of it in the comments section, and then I will email you post Championships to arrange for shipping.

***ORDERS AND PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN UNTIL WEDNESDAY THE 18TH @ 5pm EST***

If payments are made after 5pm, there is no guarantee that you will have a shirt reserved for yourself at Championships. Your funds will be held in the Paypal account until I make a second order of shirts post Championships (depending on popularity). Otherwise, I will refund you via Paypal. I cannot guarantee that Paypal will refund the full amount you paid though. So by submitting a payment after 5pm, you are agreeing to the terms that you may not get your full $15 back if requesting a refund.

Thanks!
Crystal.
| Alumni | Leadership | Electrical | Media

Are you a Dean's list Finalist? Join our group!
Get the latest updates & important information on itsthedeanslist!
  #55   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Ship it!

Waffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant futureWaffles has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Waffles Send a message via MSN to Waffles Send a message via Skype™ to Waffles

Up to over 20 shirts now!

Ordering time has been extended to 9pm EST for newer students just joining the group (which is now public)

Last edited by Waffles : 04-18-2012 at 04:18 PM.
  #56   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2012, 04:30 PM
This tool is not a hammer!
AKA: Jacob Conway
FRC #3278 (QWERTY Robotics)

Rookie Year: 2010
Andlat is an unknown quantity at this point

For those of you who would prefer a straight link to the group, it can be found here.
  #57   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Ship it!

28 shirts have been ordered total!

#58   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-19-2012, 06:57 PM
FRC #0111 (WildStang)

Rookie Year: 2006
jessicarendres9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys!

I'm a 2012 finalist winner from Midwest and I guess I completely missed the information on the t-shirts. Is there going to be another order of them at any point if more people are interested? I'm really interested in buying one and I'm really bummed out I didn't see this until now, so if you could let me know I would be very interested in buying one!

Thanks,
Jess

Last edited by jessicarendres9 : 04-19-2012 at 07:00 PM.
  #59   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2012, 06:30 PM
AKA: Gizelle Gando
FRC #0488 (Team Xbot)

Rookie Year: 2011
gizelle4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
I'm a 2012 finalist from the Seattle Olympic Regional. Sorry this is really late, but just saw this thread. My last name is spelled wrong the "u" should be a "n."

Also I would be interested in buying a tshirt, even if my name is spelled wrong. I just would really love to have a tshirt.

Its my first time I'm going to the Championships and I hope to meet all of you in St. Louis.

-Gizelle Gando
  #60   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
FRC #2073 (EagleForce)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2010
JV2073 has a spectacular aura aboutJV2073 has a spectacular aura aboutJV2073 has a spectacular aura about

Sacramento Dean's List Finalist
Kunal Marawaha- team 2073

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: