OCCRA
Go to Post This place is much brighter than most institutions I have seen. It also seems to be lacking straight jackets which I think is a mistake for many of us. - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Zen Archer
AKA: Senor Mas
FRC #0571 (Team Paragon)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1998
MooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond reputeMooreteP has a reputation beyond repute
Match 71 from Newton. Robonauts, Birds of Prey, and Buzz playing as a team.

Robonauts score most of the baskets, while Birds of Prey, run defense, and Buzz, grabs balls from the other side of the court. Robonauts also facilitate the operation of the "co-opertition" bridge.

Incidentally, the balls that clogged the net in hybrid, but didn't pass through the sensor until teleop commenced were counted as hybrid points.

Final score: Red Alliance 82, Blue Alliance 34.

http://youtu.be/wgAUyhXi47w

This is a great example of a well-executed game plan by three teams that were next door neighbors to each other in the pits.

Last edited by MooreteP : 05-01-2012 at 06:38 PM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-01-2012, 08:17 PM
The scariest person in FIRST
AKA: Aviana Knochel, a.k.a. WIG GIRL
FRC #0118 (The Robonauts)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2008
Astrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond reputeAstrokid248 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Match 71 from Newton. Robonauts, Birds of Prey, and Buzz playing as a team.

I think that they were scoring clogged balls by when they entered the net, and using their best judgement, which rocks.
Me: * facepalm *
-----------------

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: