OCCRA
Go to Post Swisscheeseafy - Cutting holes in the robot to decrease weight - alithanar8 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 04:50 PM
FRC #0469 (LasGuerrillas)
Team Role: Photography

Rookie Year: 2007
Daniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Ernst has a reputation beyond repute
Photos - Detroit / Centerline 2013

I have posted my photos from the Detroit / Centerline Michigan District Competition 2013 at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniele...7633021469223/
Enjoy!

Copyright notice:
All of my images are copyrighted (and registered with the US Copyright Office), all rights reserved. All private individuals and non-profit teams and organizations associated with FIRST and FIRST in Michigan are granted a free, non-exclusive license to download, print, and/or display my photos for non-commercial use. I retain all rights to my photos no matter where they are, and in whatever form they may take. My photos may not be used for any commercial purpose without first contacting me and obtaining a license from me. My photos may be used for editorial purposes with proper attribution, however, I would appreciate notification of such use.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Future Engineer
no team
Team Role: Scout

Rookie Year: 2012
NotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud ofNotaJoke has much to be proud of
Re: Photos - Detroit / Centerline 2013

Thank you so much for all you do, Mr. Ernst!

Every time you post photos I feel like I'm opening presents on Christmas morning. They're always such a great archive of every event, whether I was able to make it or not.

Again, thank you so much! They're brilliant, and it's great to see how each team tackled this year's game, and had a pretty darn good time doing so.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Yes
AKA: Bubba
no team

Rookie Year: 2011
moogboy is a jewel in the roughmoogboy is a jewel in the roughmoogboy is a jewel in the roughmoogboy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to moogboy

Ever since I realized the photos you take are superb, I've started obsessively watching for them after an event.

The time from Sunday morning when I awoke to your posting the photos was marked by a seemingly constant refreshing of your Flickr. I was not disappointed!!
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Jeffrey S
AKA: Jeffrey S
FRC #1025 (Impi Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
shewejff is on a distinguished road

The expressions on the faces of the drive team in this picture are pure terror/bewilderment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniele...57633021469223

Last edited by shewejff : 03-18-2013 at 08:50 PM.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Abe
FRC #5065 (The Knights)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2006
Aiyash is an unknown quantity at this point

Dan, you are the MAN! Thanks for the awesome photos!
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-18-2013, 11:32 PM
FF - TeamSuperPowerMatic
AKA: Nicholas
FRC #0313
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
nikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant futurenikeairmancurry has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewejff View Post
The expressions on the faces of the drive team in this picture are pure terror/bewilderment.

That's the face of, "OMG our robot is falling!!!"

#7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-19-2013, 12:53 AM
AKA: Debbie May
FRC #1023 (Bedford Express)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2000
Debbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond reputeDebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Ernst View Post
Enjoy!
Dan, Thank you AGAIN for the amazing keepsakes you provide us all! Your pictures are fantastic! The memories, priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaJoke View Post
Every time you post photos I feel like I'm opening presents on Christmas morning. They're always such a great archive of every event, whether I was able to make it or not.
AGREED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogboy View Post
Ever since I realized the photos you take are superb, I've started obsessively watching for them after an event.

The time from Sunday morning when I awoke to your posting the photos was marked by a seemingly constant refreshing of your Flickr. I was not disappointed!!
Glad it's not just me refreshing Flickr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewejff View Post

My favorite picture ever I think! Coach Nick trying so hard to grab it through the glass and our drivers in utter shock! In some of the smoking pictures you can see the same expression on the faces of those in the crowd. I'm sure my whole team had similar expressions! Dan, you captured a tragic, yet strengthening moment for my team! Thank you for sharing!

Bedford Express Varsity Letter Video BX Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: