OCCRA
Go to Post Look at 71's 'walking' bot from last year. One dosn't need wheels/track to move. All you need is an idea. - Jack [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-07-2001, 12:52 PM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
Talking The Competition

I found this on team 343's website:

Gil has emailed the following: According to a source from Team 547 in Fayetteville, Tennessee, our A&E Special will be broadcast on Thursday, July 26th at 10:00. I presume that is AM. I will have to double check with Amanda to make certain of the time. She also relays that a lot of the game(s) had to be omitted in order for the program not to be too complicated to understand. Here is her text: "The air date for the A&E special is July 26 at 10:00. I am so excited. Jon, the producer, said that some of the game had to be cut. He said that those of us who play the game will notice it, but people who have never seen this kind of thing will now understand it. He said that it was way too complicated for the average person to understand. I told him that I had actually played the game, and it was still too complicated for me." So, as far as I know, that is the latest on the broadcast. I frequently check the A&E page and have found no mention of any future shows beyond one week. When I receive further information, I will let you know."

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-07-2001, 01:14 PM
Software guy
FRC #0111 (Wildstang)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1996
Mike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond reputeMike Soukup has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks David, keep us posted when you get more details.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-08-2001, 06:15 PM
do you..
no team

Rookie Year: 2000
Joel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond reputeJoel J has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking...

I hope someone will record and digitize that special, for those of us who will not see it, namely, me.

~Thanks...

Division By Zero (229) Alumni, 2003-2007
RAGE (173) Alumni, 1999-2003

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: