OCCRA
Go to Post Nerds do whatever they want to do, and they do it with style. - EricVanWyk [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Old Forum Archives > 2001
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-24-2002, 12:26 AM
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
Bowling predicts possible national champions!?!?!

Posted by Andy Grady at 02/25/2001 11:34 AM EST

Other on team #126, Gael Force, from Clinton High School and Nypro Inc..

Hi all,
While bowling with friends last night we came to a revelation. The 5 of us each scored numbers that signified what I would think would be a very good and possible championship alliance...so without further adieu, here is what Bowl-Nack predicts...

Teams 67, 111, 88, 66, and 57

Hey who knows, maybe the bowling gods have been paying attention to the delphi boards, looks like a good group of teams to me.

Good Luck All,
Andy Grady

P.S. Yes that sorry score of 67 is mine, I had an off night!

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
unfair to rookies...

Posted by Anton Abaya at 02/25/2001 1:52 PM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and WHO NEEDS SPONSORS WHEN YOU HAVE DETERMINATION!.

In Reply to: Bowling predicts possible national champions!?!?!
Posted by Andy Grady on 02/25/2001 11:34 AM EST:

hehe, bowling score never gets past rookie numbers..

all hail the bowling GODS!

-anton, whos fingers are too short to play bowling
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Re: Bowling predicts possible national champions!?!?!

Posted by Patrick Dingle at 02/25/2001 3:38 PM EST

Coach on team #639, Red B^2, from Ithaca High School and Cornell University.

bowling. 639. no mix good.

patrick

: Hi all,
: While bowling with friends last night we came to a revelation. The 5 of us each scored numbers that signified what I would think would be a very good and possible championship alliance...so without further adieu, here is what Bowl-Nack predicts...

: Teams 67, 111, 88, 66, and 57

: Hey who knows, maybe the bowling gods have been paying attention to the delphi boards, looks like a good group of teams to me.

: Good Luck All,
: Andy Grady

: P.S. Yes that sorry score of 67 is mine, I had an off night!

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Posted by Michael Martus at 02/25/2001 7:55 PM EST

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

Your bowling skills need help.

I have been teaching bowling - youth- for 25 years and have had a High School state championship team. I think I can help.

What! No 47 score.

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 02/26/2001 6:28 AM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: Re: Bowling predicts possible national champions!?!?!
Posted by Michael Martus on 02/25/2001 7:55 PM EST:

: Your bowling skills need help.

Actually, he usually whoops everyone at bowling....but that night I was the one with the 111 score, which is kinda ironic

-Jessica B, #237

#6   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Posted by Mike Soukup at 02/26/2001 11:47 PM EST

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Rolling Meadows & Wheeling and Motorola.

In Reply to: Re: Bowling predicts possible national champions!?!?!
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 02/26/2001 6:28 AM EST:

: Actually, he usually whoops everyone at bowling....but that night I was the one with the 111 score, which is kinda ironic

: -Jessica B, #237

Thanks for the excellent score. I doubt I'd be much help to any team above 120

Mike

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: