OCCRA
Go to Post edit: laptop. yeah as a programmer to not put this in I should be taken out the back and "decompiled". - Stuart [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > OCCRA
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-19-2002, 08:09 PM
#0027 (Plumbers Revenge #27)

Darvin Harger is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Darvin Harger
Question Final teams at championship

In the double elimination at the championship what are you going to do to determine who gets first, second place? Are the two alliance partners going to go up against each other one on one to determine the winner?
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-19-2002, 08:47 PM
FIRST Scouting Network
AKA: Andrew Schenk
FRC #0201 (The FEDS)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
Jack is a jewel in the roughJack is a jewel in the roughJack is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Jack
I would assume that it would be like first. There will be two 'first' place teams, and two 'second' place teams. You couldn't have it so that it would be 1-1 in the end. I 99% sure, but i guess i could be wrong. You'll have to wait for an offical post for an offical answer though.

All about me: http://knehcsa.vze.com
**Check out the New FIRST Scouting Network**
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-19-2002, 09:35 PM
#0062 (Grobots(?))

Rabid Robots is an unknown quantity at this point
Last year in the girls competition (which had alliances) there were 2 first place teams (one of which was groves ), simply based on that I'm fairly confident that this years will be the same
The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-20-2002, 10:42 PM
#0001 (Juggernauts)

Mr. Mac is on a distinguished road
Who Wins?

Jack and Rabid Robots are correct in that both robots in the winning alliance will be awarded trophies. I should also point out, (even if it seems a bit trite) that all of you who have participated are winners. Think about how much you have achieved in such a short amount of time. I hope none of you need a trophy to validate that simple truth. Your experiences, your newly acquired skills & knowledge, your friendships...etc. are the important trophies that come from OCCRA.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-21-2002, 01:06 PM
#0062 (Grobots(?))

Rabid Robots is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mac
I hope none of you need a trophy to validate that simple truth.
But one sure would help
The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: