Go to Post Guys wearing pink, that strikes fear into my heart now :). - Cyberguy34000 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 12:01 AM

Rookie Year: 2000
AdamT is on a distinguished road
MiM Question of the day

So, will it be back for this season??? It was fun last year!

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 12:04 AM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...n+question+day

^--- for those who don't know what the Metal In Motion Question of the Day is/was.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 11:51 AM
FIRST Fanatic
AKA: Gene Falendysz
#0343 (Metal in Motion)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Gene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to beholdGene F is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Gene F
YES!

We are planning to run the question of the day again. If you have any good suggestions feel free to forward them to me. It should be on our site after kickoff. Good luck to all!

Those that were involved last year chime in and let the world what is in store!

Last edited by Gene F : 12-23-2002 at 11:54 AM.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 01:02 PM
It's a Bird
AKA: BoogyShoes
FRC #1492 (Team Caution)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2000
Eric Bareiss is a glorious beacon of lightEric Bareiss is a glorious beacon of lightEric Bareiss is a glorious beacon of lightEric Bareiss is a glorious beacon of lightEric Bareiss is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Eric Bareiss
Question of the day!

I heard something about it on chiefdelphi from one of the people from Metal in Motion so I went to check it out.

The question that I answered was a picture of a 2002 field at the end of a match and you have to say what the final score of each alliance would be.

I looked at most of the rest of the questions and I had a lot of fun reading them, it was questions about Locktite and robot components, the kind of stuff that FIRSTers should know.

So if you want to test your knowledge head on over once they start it, its a lot of fun.

PS if you answer a question right, they give you a box of cool stuff at Nats. Including a Metal in Motion shirt, which i still wear!
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 04:09 PM
Now an AIR Striker....
FRC #0078

Rookie Year: 1997
Tom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond reputeTom Schindler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tom Schindler
The water bottle they gave the winners last year has been refilled countless times

and yes, i still wear the shirt!

Tom
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 06:24 PM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
I misplaced my monitor/tv duster squeegee thingy If I ever find it, I'll post a picture of it. It's the greatest invention ever...
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-23-2002, 11:24 PM
Half the JVN,All theTaste
no team
Team Role: College Student

Pamela has a spectacular aura aboutPamela has a spectacular aura aboutPamela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pamela
Metal-in-Motion easy question of the day way fun, I always read them too late in the day to answer though... till the one I got of course, It was fun and the prizes are cool, you have to love the WINNER shirt that says Metal-in-Motion across the back, its a big hit in my dorm
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-28-2002, 08:45 AM
MetalHugginMan
AKA: Gil
FRC #0343 (Metal In Motion)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 1999
Metalhugginman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Metalhugginman Send a message via Yahoo to Metalhugginman
Smile Thanks for the Interest

I am glad to see that there is still interest in the "Metal In Motion Easy Question of the Day." We certainly had a great time doing it. Our new web page team members will certainly have their work cut out for them by coming up with challenging questions and great prizes. Be sure and frequently check out the www.metalinmotion.com web page for updates and information about the team and game questions.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-23-2003, 07:32 PM
None #0343 (Metal-in-Motion)

Jessica L. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jessica L. Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica L.
Smile It's up and going!

The Metal-in-Motion question of the day has now been changed to a question of the week! BUT IT'S STILL AS EXCITING!!! Every week there will be a new question! So check out our site and you could be a winner!! www.metalinmotion.com

Wow...that sounds like a TV ad or something...lol

~Jessica~

AIM: jessvbmh
Yahoo: jessvbmh04
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-23-2003, 07:37 PM
I bent my wookie...
AKA: Bryan Duggan
#0027 (Team Rush)

Bduggan04 will become famous soon enoughBduggan04 will become famous soon enough
The correct answer was missing the servo motors. Though they are the smallest motors, they can still be useful.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: