multi-bank programming problem

We have loaded the default program for the Multi-Bank programming. It tokenizes successfully, but when it it loaded into the RC, it gives a BASIC INIT ERROR and BASIC ERROR. We tried another computer and the INIT error went away, but the basic error still occured. We didn’t modify the program.
Has anyone else had a problem with this?
Thanks.
-greg

We have not had any problems using the processor slots, if you don’t get it soon maybe post it here or you can send it to me to look at

[email protected]

looking at through the parallax site, i found something about the multi bank code. and from the way i read it it seems you need to have a selector defining which band to select code from. as i had been saying in the meetings that we probably need to tell the chip which bank to read the code from. so if we bridge the pins to select the code and it works, i’m going to be all like “I TOLD YOU SO” and such.
~Mr. Ivey

Sorry, but could you explain what you mean by “multi-bank” program?

Usually a BASIC init error is caused by a problem in the serin, or the initialization constants (the ones that start with c_, and are set to 0 or 1). These are not caught in the tokenization, because everything is still syntactically correct, however there will be a strange or non-existant serial communication between the RC and the OI.