Go to Post You can learn just as much from building a small robot as you can from a large bot because all of the key concepts are the same. - Greg Needel [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Televised Robotics
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-13-2003, 02:23 PM
#1191 (Eagles)

jon virgi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jon virgi
First On Tv???

Are any of this year's competitions going to be aired on tv at all? If so, when?
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-30-2003, 12:34 PM
LizJJury

not that i know of but that would be so cool!!!!!!

jsut think of how much of a boost that would give FIRST. not to mention it would give some of us at our schools a little more respect in the halls....."yeah, like robotics is important. all you guys do is make them fight each other." then you are late for class trying to describe hwo FIRST is completely different than battle bots or junkyard wars....ect...

it would get more people interested and i think it would be cool having people from the halls coming up and saying stuff like..."saw your team on tv. you guys did an awesome job.....is there any way i can join robotics?"

although that brings in some of the people that do it just to put on their college apps. and to be on tv...but we will win them over...and then the world! Muwahahahhaaha..

opps didn't mean to say that out load...

lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: