OCCRA
Go to Post Ok, I am geting flustered since I can't perform trigonometric functions with the tools FIRST provides. - jweric [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Alumni - Former President,Treasurer
FRC #0103 (Cybersonics)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2003
coreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation HP Ipaq H2215

Hello. My name is Corey and I am a proud member of the Cybersonics Team 103. I am interested in buying a PDA - but don't quite know much about them. The link is: http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage....x39#mor einfo . I am interested in any feedback!

Thank you,

Corey
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-05-2003, 03:58 PM
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2000
Clark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeClark Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HP Ipaq H2215

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyk
Hello. My name is Corey and I am a proud member of the Cybersonics Team 103. I am interested in buying a PDA - but don't quite know much about them. The link is: http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage.php3?id=1001372&sid=ldd923121kr4x39#mor einfo . I am interested in any feedback!

Thank you,

Corey
Try to contact DJ Fluck on these forums or "Danger Deej" on AIM. I believe he has that exact same model.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-05-2003, 07:23 PM
I fix stuff.
AKA: βetamarc
FRC #2836 (Team βeta)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
Marc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond reputeMarc P. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Marc P.

I've got an iPaq 2215- and only one word can describe it- beautiful!

I love the thing, it's smooth, sleek, long battery life, bright screen, and very quick!

The 64mb of built in memory fills up quick though, so make sure you get a 128 or 256 SD/MMC or Compact Flash card for it!

I've got the CF WiFi adapter, and it's great to be able to walk around with internet in my pocket
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-05-2003, 11:07 PM
D.J. Fluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Gilbert
Try to contact DJ Fluck on these forums or "Danger Deej" on AIM. I believe he has that exact same model.
He's right. The 2215 is awesome. I got a good deal on it through some wonderful extended warranty policies...but anyway. Its small, its powerful and it has both CF and SD slots. It also comes with a program called Nevo. With Nevo I can set it up with remotes for each room of my house. I chose say my bedroom and then the section pops up and choses whether I want to use the TV remote, DVD remote, VCR remote, PS2 DVD Remote, CD player remote or the Sirius remote. Then I can go upstairs, switch it to Living room and then I can use all the remotes that are used in that room. This is an excellent PDA, but if you dont need the CF slot and can deal with just an SD slot, maybe you might want to go with the iPaq 1945.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-05-2003, 11:15 PM
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
GregTheGreat has a spectacular aura aboutGregTheGreat has a spectacular aura aboutGregTheGreat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J. Fluck
He's right. The 2215 is awesome. I got a good deal on it through some wonderful extended warranty policies...but anyway. Its small, its powerful and it has both CF and SD slots. It also comes with a program called Nevo. With Nevo I can set it up with remotes for each room of my house. I chose say my bedroom and then the section pops up and choses whether I want to use the TV remote, DVD remote, VCR remote, PS2 DVD Remote, CD player remote or the Sirius remote. Then I can go upstairs, switch it to Living room and then I can use all the remotes that are used in that room. This is an excellent PDA, but if you dont need the CF slot and can deal with just an SD slot, maybe you might want to go with the iPaq 1945.

Just have to say the 2215 is awesome.... As a person that does not own one but has a friend who owns one (I use it more than he does) it is an awesome handheld to own. It is always benificiary to get both slots... even if you don't think you would use them... you often use them later... especally since robotics might soon have handheld broadcasts at the regionals... at least the talk of it is happening, and the more ports the better!

-Greg The Great
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-06-2003, 04:16 PM
Alumni - Former President,Treasurer
FRC #0103 (Cybersonics)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2003
coreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of lightcoreyk is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: HP Ipaq H2215

Thank you for all of the feedback! I'll have to post in a week or so to tell you how I like it!
Former President, Treasurer, Webmaster, Awards, and Editor

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: