OCCRA
Go to Post If you water it and nurture it and fertilize it and put it out in the sunlight, it might just grow up to be a big lathe... :) - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Announcements
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
Rules, White Papers, etc.

The rules can now be found via the link in the bottom right of every page, in case you want to refresh your memory at any time in the future.

The White Papers are up. They are not uploadable yet; just browseable. I will work on that and image uploading this coming weekend, probably.

The Helpful Links are back on the Portal. Check em out. If we're missing any, let me know (via the handy-dandy suggest a link .. link...)

Happy New Year. Dick Clark* will be here to announce the first UFH of 2004 at Midnight. Don't miss it.

* scheduled to appear. All programming is subject to change.

Last edited by Brandon Martus : 12-31-2003 at 12:28 AM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-31-2003, 01:57 PM
IGAB, ADHD, and Dislexic
AKA: Ty
FRC #0179 (SwampThing)
Team Role: Tactician

Rookie Year: 2001
Tytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond reputeTytus Gerrish has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Tytus Gerrish
Re: Rules, White Papers, UFH, etc.

Dick Clark
Are you for serious?
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-31-2003, 06:20 PM
54... What a good number!
no team

Rookie Year: 2000
dez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dez250

hey brandon, whats up with the ufh of jan1-15 being displayed now...its 7:20pm est on 12-31-03...

-Michael Dessingue
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-31-2003, 06:29 PM
Amanda Morrison's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
the stars at night are big & bright
FRC #0148 (Robowranglers)
Team Role: Marketing

Rookie Year: 2002
Amanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond repute

The January UFH is being posted early because of unavailability of the UFH committee this evening.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-31-2003, 06:33 PM
54... What a good number!
no team

Rookie Year: 2000
dez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond reputedez250 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dez250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda Morrison
The January UFH is being posted early because of unavailability of the UFH committee this evening.
ok... thought it was a server thing, to refresh at midnight... what ever,, its cool though to see ufh back! Congrads Mr. Evoy!
~Mike

-Michael Dessingue
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-01-2004, 10:03 AM
busy.
no team

Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus

It turned on at Midnight GMT. The new server is set to GMT, the old was in EST. Either way, I'll have to fix that for next year.

The time screw up was the reason Dick Clark couldn't attend, too. He was upset that we revealed it before he could get here. He said that next year he'll still come and help us with the first UFH of 2005, though.

#7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2004, 06:43 PM
t0ny
None #0056 (Robbe Xtreme)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
t0ny127 is a name known to allt0ny127 is a name known to allt0ny127 is a name known to allt0ny127 is a name known to allt0ny127 is a name known to allt0ny127 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to t0ny127

I apologize if this post does not belong here. I once had a picture in my signature that said "404 Error" in blinking green letters. Earlier today, someone from this forum imed me on aim saying that i was gay because someone or something changed my signature to a very vulgar statement. If this is someones idea of a joke, stop it. Its a cruel joke, and I do not swing that way. So I ask that whoever did that, please stop it.
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2004, 06:46 PM
busy.
no team

I suggest you change your password, and be sure to log out when you are done if you browse on a public computer.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: