OCCRA
Go to Post OUR CNC machine is named Joe, and he has this week of school off. He eats candy instead of electricity. Not so accurate or repeatable, but very easy to re-program. - Not2B [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > Robot Showcase
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 07:10 PM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
team 234 pics...

if you wanna see pics of Cyber Blue Team 234's progress thorough the whole build season check out this link http://www.cyberblue234.com/2002Construction/ all the pics that i have taken are in there... so you know we're not hiding anything. i will try to upload pics nightly so everyone can see our progress.

also check out our new website at http://www.cyberblue234.com all the new pages should be up soon...

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 08:38 PM
None #0329 (Raiders)

Rookie Year: 2000
Kevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to beholdKevin Ray is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics, it could be used as a workshop for rookie teams. Your bot looks great. I'm glad you're not competing at the LI regional.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 10:15 PM
LSR Emcee/Alamo Game Announcer
FRC #0118 (Robonauts)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Kris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond reputeKris Verdeyen has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck from a fellow Hoosier.

It took me a while before I found the robot pics - it seems the first few were of your bedroom... Is that a picture of Bobby Knight I see behind the door?

Your design looks great - simplicity itself. Hopefully team 118 will get some pics up by the end of the week. We chose to ignore the balls and concentrate on goals, so our bot ended up being about as wide as yours is tall. Good luck.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 11:13 PM
#0610 (Crescent Robotics)

XRaVeNX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to XRaVeNX
Wow. Cool. Ya. I like the simplicity of the design. As they say, simple is the best

Too bad I can't post any pics of our robot (I did that once by accident and got in trouble). But we hope to post pictures of our robot a few days before construction period ends You can see us work... how silly we are ... but just not the robot....
xravenx@rocketmail.com
http://www.crescentschool.org/robotics
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-10-2002, 11:28 PM
#0360 (Revolution 360į)

Rookie Year: 2000
James Crivellone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to James Crivellone Send a message via AIM to James Crivellone
Quote:
Originally posted by XRaVeNX
Wow. Cool. Ya. I like the simplicity of the design. As they say, simple is the best

Too bad I can't post any pics of our robot (I did that once by accident and got in trouble). But we hope to post pictures of our robot a few days before construction period ends You can see us work... how silly we are ... but just not the robot....
Post em now, unless u have something that can be copied and reproduced very quickly I would not worry about it
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-11-2002, 05:23 AM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
Re: Good luck from a fellow Hoosier.

Quote:
Originally posted by verdeyw
It took me a while before I found the robot pics - it seems the first few were of your bedroom... Is that a picture of Bobby Knight I see behind the door?

Your design looks great - simplicity itself. Hopefully team 118 will get some pics up by the end of the week. We chose to ignore the balls and concentrate on goals, so our bot ended up being about as wide as yours is tall. Good luck.

whoops... i forgot to take the bedroom ones off... i'll get that done soon. yes that is a poster of bobby knight

... and if anyof you are wondering. those pictures that look like cheeks are actually fingers. some kids from 393 came down to our shop and started messing with my camera.

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: