OCCRA
Go to Post At least I can appreciate the humor in this LOLCODE; it isn't funny when our our robot goes backwards in hybrid mode - sgreco [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Regional Competitions
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-14-2002, 11:50 PM
#0116 (Epsilon Delta)

gildorr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gildorr
Langley / VCU Regional team info

so tonight i earnt the position of head scout for team 116, which means i' m going to be in charge of gathering data on any team that we might have the pleasure to ally with. i was thinking about how i could get a head start on this, how i could find out info about teams before the competition even starts, so i decided to come here. the way i see it at this point in building no one is going to be stealing building ideas, there' s no time left, so any info shared will be beneficial to all those involved, for match strategy. as an example of the type of information i' m looking for here' s a brief description of our robot. our robot will be able to latch onto and hold 1 goal, it will be able to rapidly scoop balls into a holding container that will then be dumped into the goal, it will have a 4 wheel drive system with 2 drill and 2 chalupa motors, also it has a fun device that will extend into our home zone while we hold a goal in the scoring zone.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-15-2002, 12:56 AM

Rookie Year: 2000
AdamT is on a distinguished road
WHy don't we put this in the regional section, but...

401 *if it all works and will be within the weight restraints* will be able to:

Grab 2 goals and tow them

OR

Collect 20-30 balls rapidly and dump them, then latch onto either one or two goals.

MAYBE

We're gonne try and see if we can tow 3 goals for fun....

YAY VCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-16-2002, 12:08 AM
The_C
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by 401Mentor
WHy don't we put this in the regional section, but...
401 *if it all works and will be within the weight restraints* will be able to:
Grab 2 goals and tow them
OR
Collect 20-30 balls rapidly and dump them, then latch onto either one or two goals.
MAYBE
We're gonne try and see if we can tow 3 goals for fun....
YAY VCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd pay $604 bucks to see that! Team 86 will be at the KSC regional and Nats so I guess that eliminates us from this thread. Oh, well. I just had to throw in the comment anyway.

Thats C like the letter not like looking through your eyes or the large bdy of water! Just the letter C and yes it's on my birth certificate!
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-19-2002, 11:11 PM
FRC #0401

ggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud ofggoldman has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to ggoldman
youd pay to see what...3 goals..or the balls?

gabe
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-22-2002, 12:45 PM
FRC #0365 (Miracle Workerz)
Team Role: Leadership

Bill Enslen is on a distinguished road
Cool Here's what MOE can do

Team 365 will be at VCU with MOE 3. He will be able to latch onto and hold 3 goals and get them into the scoring zone. He has a 4 wheel drive system with 2 drill and 2 chiaphua motors, and also has a "hail mary" device that will extend into our home zone while we're holding the goals in the scoring zone. See you there!
Next team?
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-22-2002, 03:50 PM
Big O
#0122 (Nasa Knights)

srawls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to srawls
Team 122 will be at VCU with Excaliber. It can latch onto 2 goals, pick up 13-17 balls and dump them. Our drive train is 2 'chalupa's and 2 drills, and it's 5 ft wide (we drop down when the match starts). We had a 'hail marry' type device too (I named him mini-me), but sadly we were restricted by weight
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: