OCCRA
Go to Post it's not the bot that makes the team great, it's the team that makes the bot great. - alicen [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Door Opener Mint Mentor
AKA: Cheryl Miller
#0294 (Beach Cities Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Redhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of light
AOL Digital City

"Hi Cheryl,
I've added your web site and requested the venue correction. Thanks for alerting us!
Also, could you email a photo or two that we can post with our listing? I saw a few great ones on your site.
Thank you so much!
310-979-5651"

This is the site she's talking about...
link

Those of you who can may want to choose to create a web about your regional similar to this one and submit the info to...

(where to submit events is not always easily available on their main page so I'm spelling it out here, and you may want to save the info for future events)

http://www.digitalcity.com/losangele...ubmitevent.adp

http://www.aboutcitysearch.com/submit_event.html

For some reason digital city has ignored my submissions for our team's open house during build season that they featured and listed as #3 pick for kids that weekend last year, however this year they'd gotten a listing for So Cal Regional with an incorrect venue address. Now it's getting corrected and since they're asking for a picture, I'm hoping they'll do a feature on the So Cal Regional.

If I remember right last year I couldn't get them to list the So Cal Regional altho they listed our open house. Go figure.

MSN city search always ignores my submissions, but I keep trying.

Do FIRST and your regional a favor and get this publicity out there.
motto: Two Rival Schools, One Team...ride the Tide.
2004 So Cal Chairman's Award, Phoenix Regional DaimlerChrysler Team Spirit Award
2003 So Cal Regional Finalist and Sportsmanship Award, Phoenix Regional Engineering Inspiration Award
2001 So Cal Regional and National Champions, Regional Image Award
Gracious Professionalism Poster
Mint: To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Mentor: a wise and trusted guide and advisor.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: