OCCRA
Go to Post If I was a balding man, and Dean Kamen signed MY head, I'd immediately make my way to the nearest tattoo parlor and have them make it a permanent fixture. I wouldn't have washed it off! Just saying. - Carolyn_Grace [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > IT / Communications > 3D Animation and Competition
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-03-2002, 12:25 PM
#0075 (RoboRaiders)

anish is an unknown quantity at this point
Need to import robot made in inventor into 3dsmax, HELP!

Ive tryed saving the inventor file as an IGES, then importing this, but it takes forever, and doesnt work well at all. I hear of an easier way, but i cant find the thread dealing with it. help please!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-03-2002, 12:53 PM
#0448 (Crandroids)

Jan Olligs is on a distinguished road
The thread

Here is the Thread . I think that people agreed that it would be easier to remodel everything in 3DS max, though.
Good luck with your animation!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: