OCCRA
Go to Post Call it confidence, call it ego, call it what you want, but the fact of the matter is you need to be humble or someone will humble you. - Dan Richardson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Off-Season Events
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-27-2004, 06:37 PM
School=Build Season YAY
AKA: Mary
#0294 (Beach Cities Robotics)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2003
Marygrace is just really niceMarygrace is just really niceMarygrace is just really niceMarygrace is just really niceMarygrace is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Marygrace Send a message via Yahoo to Marygrace
Over Night at San Diego Scrimmage

Sorry it took me so long to post this but i want to thank the San Diego teams for doing the over night at the San Diego Scrimmage. The over night was a blast!!! They had like 8 games along one wall, then a room of...LAN games...i think that is what it is called. :-P, and there were two DDR stations, i think only one of them were used. Then outside there were two more game stations. One of them halo on a big screen. There were tables of monopoly and stuff. There was food through out the night. This was an absolute blast. Congrats to 330 and 980, u guys did great. Can't wait to go the San Diego scrimmage next year!
I just hope I get more sleep next time. I was up till 5:30, then a friend of mine pulled my blanket off of me...at like 6:10. My team mates claim that at 6 like gongs and stuff went to off to wake everyone...were they just pulling my chain? Because I don't remember it...anyway, thanks again to the San Diego teams! Devil Duckies, u guys are one of a kind!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Door Opener Mint Mentor
AKA: Cheryl Miller
#0294 (Beach Cities Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Redhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of lightRedhead Jokes is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Over Night at San Diego Scrimmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marygrace
The over night was a blast!!!
San Diego was incredibly ambitious and boy, did they pull it off. The overnight was a success as was the scrimmage. Everyone kept remarking about the awesome job San Diego did. They have created something that will hopefully be a tradition for our team to attend from now on.
motto: Two Rival Schools, One Team...ride the Tide.
2004 So Cal Chairman's Award, Phoenix Regional DaimlerChrysler Team Spirit Award
2003 So Cal Regional Finalist and Sportsmanship Award, Phoenix Regional Engineering Inspiration Award
2001 So Cal Regional and National Champions, Regional Image Award
Gracious Professionalism Poster
Mint: To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion. Mentor: a wise and trusted guide and advisor.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Breathe in... Breathe out...
FRC #1678 (Citrus Circuits)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Michael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Corsetto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Over Night at San Diego Scrimmage

Sounds fun!

Any chance we could have one at the Cal Games.
2012-2013 - Team 1662 - Lead Mentor, Coach
2013-20?? - Team 1678 - Mentor, Coach
**Like Us On Facebook!**

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: