OCCRA
Go to Post Mostly, however, I find that once the students start building a robotics project, they are too busy learning for me to teach. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-01-2004, 12:31 PM
I check here maybe once a year.
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
Timothy D. Ginn is a name known to allTimothy D. Ginn is a name known to allTimothy D. Ginn is a name known to allTimothy D. Ginn is a name known to allTimothy D. Ginn is a name known to allTimothy D. Ginn is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to Timothy D. Ginn Send a message via AIM to Timothy D. Ginn Send a message via MSN to Timothy D. Ginn Send a message via Yahoo to Timothy D. Ginn Send a message via Skype™ to Timothy D. Ginn
Any suggestions for openFIRST?

With only 9 bugs (actual bugs, as opposed to feature requests-- which we also use Bugzilla for) left open, openFIRST is quickly approaching the stage at which new feature development can resume. At this time, I'd like to ask what new features would be most valuable to your team site. I anticipate that at some point in the near future there will be a "coding party" of some sort :-)

To give a sampling of some new ideas and feature requests:
Add importing of RDF/Atom feeds to News module
Add functions for virus scanning files
Add blogging to members module

I'm sure other people have some very good ideas, so, let's hear them.
Posting here (in the openFIRST forum), via PM, on Bugzilla or through e-mail are all good ways of submitting a feature. Don't worry about any idea being too far out or too crazy (we'll be glad to listen).

View open Bugzilla reports:
http://bugzilla.openfirst.org/buglis...s.bug_severity
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-01-2004, 03:04 PM
An inspired alumnus
AKA: Jamie Bliss
no team (previously 904 (D-cubed) and 1227 (Techno-Gremlins))
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2004
Astronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Astronouth7303 Send a message via AIM to Astronouth7303 Send a message via MSN to Astronouth7303 Send a message via Yahoo to Astronouth7303
Re: Any suggestions for openFIRST?

Also, if anyone would like to see a new module altogether, tell us. Tim is retired and is only digging up bugs and walking us through the code. (That whole Student written thing) The new team is Bharat Nain, Joshua May, and myself (Astronouth7303).
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Slashdot Fanatic
AKA: Kevin Cheng
#0639 (Code Red Robotics)
Team Role: Webmaster

Rookie Year: 2003
plutonium83 can only hope to improve
Re: Any suggestions for openFIRST?

I'd like to see a calendar module

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: