OCCRA
Go to Post Failure is not an option. - [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-05-2004, 10:28 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock
Picture Request: Team 236's charging station.

I was not able to take a picture of Team 236's charging station this year at UTC, and need to show a fellow team member it. Did anyone take a pic of it?

If so, can you upload it to the gallery here.. or PM me so you can e-mail it to me I would appreciate it!! Thanks much!!

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-06-2004, 01:47 AM
no team
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2000
Pierson is a glorious beacon of lightPierson is a glorious beacon of lightPierson is a glorious beacon of lightPierson is a glorious beacon of lightPierson is a glorious beacon of lightPierson is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Pierson
Re: Picture Request: Team 236's charging station.

If we are talking about the same charging station... I uploaded a pic of it to the gallery not long after nationals this year...

I'll search for it when I have a chance!

<edit> OK... so it is a 571 station --> http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pi...&quiet=Verbose </>
Join in on these fun threads:
Three Worded Story
Word Association

Last edited by Pierson : 08-06-2004 at 02:16 AM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-06-2004, 11:15 PM
n.e.r.d #6
FRC #3780 (Robot Unicorns)

Rookie Year: 2002
Jon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant futureJon K. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peciv
If we are talking about the same charging station... I uploaded a pic of it to the gallery not long after nationals this year...

I'll search for it when I have a chance!

<edit> OK... so it is a 571 station --> http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pi...&quiet=Verbose </>
RAGE has one almost identical(Thank you Paragon). They made us one because we allow them to use our field whenever they need it, as long as they can get someone to open our facility up. RAGE is more then willing to allow any local teams to use our facility, all they have to do is contact our team leader.

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Jim Smith
AKA: Jim Smith
#0236 (Techno Ticks)
Team Role: Programmer

Nastay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nastay

Hey, i don't have a pic of our charging station on me... but i may be able to take one or have someone take one this week some time... Its at the school and i only go to school once a week for the programming class, but i will see what i can do.

Jim
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-08-2004, 02:54 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)

Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastay
Hey, i don't have a pic of our charging station on me... but i may be able to take one or have someone take one this week some time... Its at the school and i only go to school once a week for the programming class, but i will see what i can do.

Jim
Hey Jim, that would be great.. PM me if you want to just e-mail it to me, or you can always upload it to the gallery here.'

Thanks again!

#6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Just Browsing
AKA: ryan albright
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Ryan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Albright has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Ryan Albright Send a message via AIM to Ryan Albright Send a message via MSN to Ryan Albright Send a message via Yahoo to Ryan Albright

I remeber you guys put up a white page for this charging station, and i cannot find it anymore. Can you load up another one? thanks
2005 Championship Safety advisor
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Jim Smith
AKA: Jim Smith
#0236 (Techno Ticks)
Team Role: Programmer

Nastay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nastay

ok, heres the deal, i didn't bring my camera with me because i assumed we had like 15 of the kicking around like we usually do during the school year (all of the belonging to the school, so why would they not be there?), and they were not around, so a teacher is going to take the pics and pass them along to me, i will then post them.

But i do have a question, why exactly do you want a pic of our charging station? i never exactly though it to be that special... It does have the spiffy door thing and some resemblance of organization (until you use it)... You are talking about the battery charging station right? not the Pit area... I can get the pit area no problem, but the battery charging station will be when ever the teacher can take them...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: